Should I stop exercising now due to high creatinine

Buy Lab Tests Online
I finally started working out a month ago I´m feeling really please by the result. Have a PT who pushes me along and I must say that only after a month of gym work I have increased both muscles and endurance.
However now I´m afraid to continue since my creatinine lab came back at 525 U/L which should be under 171.

My GP believes that it has to do with my hard workouts. I´m a bit afraid that in the long run maybe it will affect my Kidneys.

Will the Creatinine levels drop after that my body gets more used to my trainings or ?

Glad fof some input on this pls!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I never test CMP (Creatinine) without being at least 72hrs off from the weight room and having not used Creatine. Also you should never do Creatinine if you've eaten, that test should always be done fasted or it will come back high and your Dr will freak out over your Kidneys. If you're weight training or doing any hard exercise it will (probably) influence that test. Oh, Also influencing that test will be the increased muscle mass that you have, as well as a high protein diet. The test won't account for those things.
My strategy is gym M-F, and I test on a Monday. My Creatinine always comes back under the lab range, it's elevated, but under lab range.

Vince

Super Moderator
That's the reason I stopped using creatine because the essay does not separate creatine levels and creatinine levels. Creatine will give you a false High reading.

I never test CMP (Creatinine) without being at least 72hrs off from the weight room and having not used Creatine. Also you should never do Creatinine if you've eaten, that test should always be done fasted or it will come back high and your Dr will freak out over your Kidneys. If you're weight training or doing any hard exercise it will (probably) influence that test. Oh, Also influencing that test will be the increased muscle mass that you have, as well as a high protein diet. The test won't account for those things.
My strategy is gym M-F, and I test on a Monday. My Creatinine always comes back under the lab range, it's elevated, but under lab range.

However I don´t use Creatine and still I got that level.

...alright.

Thx Nelson! are you refering to Creatine (IDMS) or Creatina cinase (C.K) the first one I have 0,89 mg/dL and the latter 525 U/L. I don´t even know what the first test is for.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me