Sermorelin + GHRP2 + GHRP6

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been taking this blend from Empower? Has this been working well for you?

This compound cost $250 for 5 weeks and I am not certain. For the price this will benefit me. I know with gh you need to be committed for longer than 6 months.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimCollins

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been taking this blend from Empower? Has this been working well for you?

This compound cost $250 for 5 weeks and I am not certain. For the price this will benefit me. I know with gh you need to be committed for longer than 6 months.

Is this available without a prescription? Sorry to hijack your thread.

rafapark

I tried Sermorelin/ GHRP2 too for a while. It just made me hungry all the time (GHRP2 caused this and GHRP6 is even worse) and shoot up my glucose and impacted my insulin resistance. Everything went back to normal when I cycled off. I did not like it. I had a better experience with CJC-1295/Ipamorelin. I suggest that you do some research because any of these compunds will increase your IGF-1. Having high IGF-1 long term is not healthy according to several studies. It is a precursor of insulin resistance and cancer cells according to studies. I believe it is better to cycle these compunds on and off. I am not expert so I suggest you look it up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me