sermorelin and ipamorelin used together

Buy Lab Tests Online

Another Great Day

Hi. I am not sure if I know enough about this to give advice like that. I know that Igf-1 will increase pretty quick at least that was my case. Body composition will take longer. If I were you I’d go with the Ipamorelin monotherapy as Nelson suggests and monitor bloods in 6 weeks for Igf-1 and a Dexa scan in 6 to 8 months. As Igf-1 increases the rest is a lot of hard work. I assume that you are eating a pretry clean diet and working out accordingly. Look at Jay Campell’s “Blow torch diet” for guidance on diet and workouts. Everybody is different so you need to find what works for you. Also read Jay’s TOT bible which has great info on all this. Neither peptides nor Testosteone are silver bullets. They are just components of a greater plan on health and antiaging.

Doing some research for the future. This morning I went to the website of NuImageMedical.com. They offer Ipamorelin + CJC 1295 15 mg vial plus a 30 ml bacteriostatic water for $199 per month when you sign up for a 3 month supply. This product is produced at Absolute compounding pharmacy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rafapark

Doing some research for the future. This morning I went to the website of NuImageMedical.com. They offer Ipamorelin + CJC 1295 15 mg vial plus a 30 ml bacteriostatic water for $199 per month when you sign up for a 3 month supply. This product is produced at Absolute compounding pharmacy.
Good find. It looks like a good deal. Better than the local Clinic I was looking at here in Fort Lauderdale. Do you know the process to get buy it?

rafapark

Thank you! I noticed they habe lipotropic injections too (lipo-c). Defy has then too. That’s a great fat burner as well and pretty afordable. I have used lipo-c with good success too.

Another Great Day

Hi, reading some of the prior posts. You mention using Lipotropics. I googled and found both pill and injection forms. May I ask, what type you used (brand, dose) and what added benefit do you think it provided to your success?

rafapark

Hi, reading some of the prior posts. You mention using Lipotropics. I googled and found both pill and injection forms. May I ask, what type you used (brand, dose) and what added benefit do you think it provided to your success?
I get it from Empower through Defy. You need a prescription. I inject 1 ml sub cu twice a week. I do cycle these injectables on an off. For example 4-6 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Empower has a detailed description in their website LIPO-C (MIC) INJECTION | Compounding Pharmacy - Empower Pharmacy. I have not experienced any bad side effects so far on this.

rafapark

I believe it helps as its main purpose is to burn fat. But I I believe it is best to start with the peptide first for a few months and then introduce the Lipo-C . That way you can see what is working and what is not. I used it to help me burn fat so the Dexa scan is the test. I also use a low carb diet, intense workouts and intermittent fasting.

I've posted about nuimagemedical in other areas. I've been on ipamorelin/cjc1295 for about 6 weeks now. 300mcg daily and i see fat reduction around my waistline and increased strength.
My ordeal is my second vial dropped and made all kinds of bubbles....hope i didn't ruin it. Any thoughts??

Another Great Day

Hi, Just curious did you get a baseline IGF-1 prior to beginning ipamorelin/cjc1295?

You may have seen this youtube video, the MD explains that peptides are very sensitive and to roll the vial, do not to shake the vial. There may be some damage but I would still use it.

rafapark

I've done some research in the subject and I actually discussed IGF-1 with a Doctor who is an expert on Inmune Regenarative Medicine and Oncology. He does not recommend driving IFG-1 high at all. The conclusion of my discussions with the Doc and what can be found in the internet, can be summarized with this extract:

"Low IGF-1 levels associated with an increased risk of disease or mortality are generally about 70-80 ng/ml or lower. Studies in elderly men (average age 75) have found increased risk of cardiovascular events and deaths from cancer in high IGF-1 groups, approximately 190 ng/ml .Taking all of this information into account, for most adults, keeping IGF-1 below 175 ng/ml is likely important, and below 150 ng/ml should be even more protective."

So like anything else, the key is to find the sweet spot.I will try to keep my IGF-1 levels at around 120 ng/ml or so naturally w/o the support of peptides. I believe I can achieve the same results in terms of body fat with natural methods and will save $250 per month on top of that.

I'll be speaking to my Dr. next week about it. There is a video about longevity (with a decent range of Igf-1) vs injecting ghrh for muscle growth. I don't have the link.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me