Seeking clarification from AI opponents

Buy Lab Tests Online

goreblaster

Since I do want to sign up for jay Campbell's 50$/month forum to maybe get access to Dr. Keith Nichols, Dr. Rob etc. I will post these questions here. This is not intended to invite argument for/against aromatase inhibitor usage. I simply want to understand the perspective of AI opponents better.

If aromatase inhibitors are in fact dangerous and "harmful to biological systems", then how? Is it only through lowering estrogen via aromatase inhibition, or do the chemical compounds have other, unintended biochemical effects that cause harm?

If AI's are harmful ONLY because they can crash estrogen, thus increasing osteoporosis and heart disease risk, then why is micro-dosing an AI to lower estrogen slightly, harmful as well? The doctors on the TOT Revolution podcast respond to this redundantly with "why would you want to even cause slight harm?". The belief is that estrogen only confers benefits, so blocking it is always causing harm. If this is the case, why don't they prescribe men estrogen on top of testosterone?

Before TRT my estrogen was at 13. After 3 months of TRT it is at 76. If I took a low dose AI to decrease it to say, 50, have I really caused harm? Even If I were to reduce it to say, 30, I'm still way better off than before I was on TRT, right? Or is this is not the case because my testosterone and DHT have increased? Do androgens inherently have negative effects that need to be "offset" by correlated estrogen levels? For instance, does testosterone increase LDL oxidation while estrogen decreases LDL oxidation?

Surely there is an upper limit to the benefits, just like there is surely a lower threshold before negative effects occur. It seems to me that androgen to estrogen ratios are what really matter, but I don't hear that discussed much by AI opponents.

As others on this forum have noted, the AI opponents' perspective is arguably too extreme. At the very least it isn't nuanced enough. If lowering estrogen from 76 to 50 is "only causing harm", even though my estrogen was a measly 13 before TRT, I want to know why.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

There are abundant threads on the use of an AI as part of a TRT protocol here at Exclemale. I think it’s fair to state that Nelson, as early as 2014, was questioning the over-prescribing of anastrozole as detrimental.

My own doctor argues that an AI should be introduced when clinical presentation demands it and other options to sort estradiol-related issues have been unsuccessful (efforts such as injection schedule and dose manipulation). Anastrozole is a good drug, a necessary drug for some patients, but it has been prescribed far too liberally.

To my mind, that is a common sense approach to the use of AIs. Some men certainly need them, far more will not. The only way to know which group you belong to will be to see how your progress unfolds once your protocol is in place. There is no magic number/sweet spot that rings a bell and mandates an anastrozole prescription. How you feel, what your labs reflect, and the clinical experience of your doctor will determine the need for e2 intervention.

This isn’t a religious or political debate, despite the tone that has developed when this subject is raised.

tmaxey1

Since I do want to sign up for jay Campbell's 50$/month forum to maybe get access to Dr. Keith Nichols, Dr. Rob etc. I will post these questions here. This is not intended to invite argument for/against aromatase inhibitor usage. I simply want to understand the perspective of AI opponents better.

If aromatase inhibitors are in fact dangerous and "harmful to biological systems", then how? Is it only through lowering estrogen via aromatase inhibition, or do the chemical compounds have other, unintended biochemical effects that cause harm?

If AI's are harmful ONLY because they can crash estrogen, thus increasing osteoporosis and heart disease risk, then why is micro-dosing an AI to lower estrogen slightly, harmful as well? The doctors on the TOT Revolution podcast respond to this redundantly with "why would you want to even cause slight harm?". The belief is that estrogen only confers benefits, so blocking it is always causing harm. If this is the case, why don't they prescribe men estrogen on top of testosterone?

Before TRT my estrogen was at 13. After 3 months of TRT it is at 76. If I took a low dose AI to decrease it to say, 50, have I really caused harm? Even If I were to reduce it to say, 30, I'm still way better off than before I was on TRT, right? Or is this is not the case because my testosterone and DHT have increased? Do androgens inherently have negative effects that need to be "offset" by correlated estrogen levels? For instance, does testosterone increase LDL oxidation while estrogen decreases LDL oxidation?

Surely there is an upper limit to the benefits, just like there is surely a lower threshold before negative effects occur. It seems to me that androgen to estrogen ratios are what really matter, but I don't hear that discussed much by AI opponents.

As others on this forum have noted, the AI opponents' perspective is arguably too extreme. At the very least it isn't nuanced enough. If lowering estrogen from 76 to 50 is "only causing harm", even though my estrogen was a measly 13 before TRT, I want to know why.
All of your points are valid.
There is no reason or proof to believe that having an E2 level within a healthy range is dangerous or harmful in any way.

The anti AI people have absolutely no logical evidence that backs up these claims.

I’m not walking around with more Estrogen than m wife no matter how many fancy “biological systems” nonsense Jay screams.

I’ve asked him these questions btw..he has no answers and just starts cursing when challenged.

Nashtide

Ahh, the never ending debate! You are asking all the right questions. Unfortunately for you and the anti-ai folks alike, there is NO scientific answer. Any moron understands that overuse of anastrazole to the point of lowering your Estradoil to single digits is bad. On the other hand, allowing your Estradoil to soar into the stratosphere isn’t good either. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that using an ai to maintain healthy estrogen levels is dangerous. No proof at all anywhere. None. So if you are more comfortable using micro doses of anastrazole to maintain healthy estrogen levels, don’t let the Jay’s ranting nonsense sway you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me