royal mens medical center

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am Dr. Rodriguez from Royal Men's Medical Center. I would like to respond to some of the comments on this site where they discuss E2 being too low or too high. I certainly agree that the E2 should never be too low or too high. Some of these comments that were made imply that these levels are not monitored or important to our clinic or myself, which is absolutely untrue. Our clinic and myself, have always adjusted/monitored the E2 levels in all patients to the optimal level.

In regards to the quote below, we at Royal Men's Medical Center have top notch care and therapy for all patients. Why would this person make such a baseless comment. I can assure you the referral he will make to you is one of the "Site Sponsors" on this forum.

I would be very wary. You can certainly find better care. Let us know if you want/need a referral.

In regards to the quote below, we at Royal Men's Medical Center have top notch care and therapy for all patients. Why would this person make such a baseless comment. I can assure you the referral he will make to you is one of the "Site Sponsors" on this forum.

Well it's a fact, whether there's a site sponsor, or not, of which there are two. Does that mean that you're bad? NO it doesn't. For the record, these site sponsors have negative feedback on this forum as well so I appreciate you getting defensive about it but don't point fingers.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome, Dr Rodriguez.

ExcelMale.com welcomes all doctors in the field. Presence here comes with advantages and disadvantages.

Advantages: Brand exposure and getting people familiar with who you are.

Disadvantages: You will have to be ready to deal with comments from patients that may have used your services.

The advantages outweigh the disadvantages especially since this platform gives you a rare opportunity for brand trust management.

There are 5 moderators on this site that make sure that rules are followed:

Excel Male - Code of Conduct

Although your clinic is not an advertiser on this site, I suggest that you read the following notice I sent to all members and advertisers:

To all members: Letter from the founder of ExcelMale
Again, welcome and we hope you stick around.

Hi Nelson, thank you for reaching out and welcoming me. I appreciate it. I read through the code of conduct and your letter to all members. I can only assume the reason you sent it to me was because you felt I may have breached the code of conduct? If this is true, please let me know what portion and hopefully provide some guidance so I know how to better provide feedback and/or post on the forum.

Thank you,

Dr. Rodriguez

Welcome, Dr Rodriguez.

ExcelMale.com welcomes all doctors in the field. Presence here comes with advantages and disadvantages.

Advantages: Brand exposure and getting people familiar with who you are.

Disadvantages: You will have to be ready to deal with comments from patients that may have used your services.

The advantages outweigh the disadvantages especially since this platform gives you a rare opportunity for brand trust management.

There are 5 moderators on this site that make sure that rules are followed:

Excel Male - Code of Conduct

Although your clinic is not an advertiser on this site, I suggest that you read the following notice I sent to all members and advertisers:

To all members: Letter from the founder of ExcelMale

Again, welcome and we hope you stick around.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Nelson, thank you for reaching out and welcoming me. I appreciate it. I read through the code of conduct and your letter to all members. I can only assume the reason you sent it to me was because you felt I may have breached the code of conduct? If this is true, please let me know what portion and hopefully provide some guidance so I know how to better provide feedback and/or post on the forum.

Thank you,

Dr. Rodriguez

Dr Rodríguez

You did not violate any guidance at all. I just usually send that link to providers that join the site.

Again, welcome and I hope your presence here is mutually beneficial for you and patients seeking information.

Joepaul39

Dr Rodriguez,

Greeting. I am 40 years old and have a total test that is 400. My free test is slightly below normal st 8.3pg/ml. Am I a potential candidate? Also had a couple questions, What are the optimal free test and total test ranges your clinic trie to get patients to? Do you factor in free test ranges when dosing? Finally, I would probably elect to go with creams over injections. Do the aromatase inhibitor and hcg come in pill form or do they have to be injected? Thank you for your time.

Dr Rodriguez,

Greeting. I am 40 years old and have a total test that is 400. My free test is slightly below normal st 8.3pg/ml. Am I a potential candidate? Also had a couple questions, What are the optimal free test and total test ranges your clinic trie to get patients to? Do you factor in free test ranges when dosing? Finally, I would probably elect to go with creams over injections. Do the aromatase inhibitor and hcg come in pill form or do they have to be injected? Thank you for your time.

You need to call Royal to get answers to these very basic customer service questions.

blackebob

Dr Rodriguez,

Take a week or two and use the search bar for every question you have. Try asking in different ways. Go in prepared when you have a consult, please do not wait to post on here and get a reply. You need to be your own advocate with who ever you choose to treat you. Just cause they have a degree does correct protocol.

Start your own thread and introduce your self.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Dr Ramirez

Defy Medical and Prime Body actually address posts like the one you just provided. Unlike the one I deleted, this one has specifics that need to be addressed. I will not delete that post and I recommend that you or someone in your clinic actually replies to the original poster since that person gave very specific details on the issues.

Nelson

sfpowerlift

Royal Medical seems too 'slick' for my tastes, but I give credit to the doctor for being here.

Regarding the referral to Defy: I didn't stay with Defy, but they're honest folks and I would trust them with any of my friends.

ALLRob

Hey guy I need some input. I am 40 Y/O with a TT of 500- 530 ng/dl. Estradiol is 33 pg/ml . I am on Wellbutrin because of depression 150mg XL. ED pills that I don't need all the time. So my question to you guys is am I a good candidate for TRT and also just any knowledge and advice you guys can throw at me relating to this topic would be great !!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hey guy I need some input. I am 40 Y/O with a TT of 500- 530 ng/dl. Estradiol is 33 pg/ml . I am on Wellbutrin because of depression 150mg XL. ED pills that I don't need all the time. So my question to you guys is am I a good candidate for TRT and also just any knowledge and advice you guys can throw at me relating to this topic would be great !!!

You should post this in its own thread here
https://www.excelmale.com/forumdisplay.php?56-Testosterone-Basics-Questions

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs