Review of DiscountedLabs.com

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thread starter #1
Unfortunately due to the current Managed Care Medical System, requesting your blood work thru your benefits is supremely tricky business. Most of the time you'll get hit by a super premium laboratory analysis bill from LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. You'll also waste time arguing with your general practitioner (GP) who will likely refuse your blood work request saying you don't need it etc.

There is a much better way to get your blood work done. (once or twice a year or for whatever frequency you need it) and not break the bank while doing so.
Nelson Vergel's company DiscountedLabs is absolutely STELLAR and their customer service and efficiency is incredible.

Review:

http://fabfitover40.com/2015/05/27/the-importance-of-regular-blood-work/

recently my anti-virus programs on all of my devices keeps blocking access to discountedlabs.com. it claims it is flagged as a malicious site. any one else run into this? I have used several times in the past without issue, always a great experience.

recently my anti-virus programs on all of my devices keeps blocking access to discountedlabs.com. it claims it is flagged as a malicious site. any one else run into this? I have used several times in the past without issue, always a great experience.
This has been sent to discountedlabs.com.

Discount codes not working?

None of the few 5% discount coupons such as MFREADER seem to be working for me. I appreciate the site and am going to go ahead and order another round of blood tests, but the small discounts make it a little easier on the wallet each month or so. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you. That code wasn't working yesterday, but this morning it was applied in my cart, but was not applied to final order when I just checked out. It appears to be a website glitch, perhaps on my end. I will contact customer service.

Thank you again for all the TRT information. I'm a 48-year old male who finally started about 4 months ago after feeling like crap and working with doctors for years, and now currently working on getting E2 dialed in.