Results from testosterone treatment after 4 months, feeling great now

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all,

Just wanted to post my current blood test results.

Quick summary of my journey:
Was low T and Low E after misusing things in the past. Muscle mass over time went away, pale skin, losing hair in a diffuse pattern, lost some eyebrow hair, felt like absolute crap, pains and aches, sleeping troubles, heavy bagged eyes, and large forehead wrinkles and super dry skin.

All of that has got better!!! My skin looks great again. Muscles are coming in nicely, able to lose some fat again. Libido is pretty good could be better. Some of my deep forehead wrinkles have went away? Confidence and happiness way up! Even my hair looks fuller and better, less hair falling out when I shower, and some regrowth in the heavy shed areas.

So when I started had results, then things got back again after about 1 month (honey moon phase I guess), then after about another 1.5 months I'm feeling really good. I took the blood test last week, and I felt my estrogen must have been a little elevated because I had heavy retention around face and chin (double chin at one point) but somehow this week that went away? I have not used any anti-E and dont plan to, but have some on hand.

Thanks for reading!

test result.JPG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com