Results 24yo

Buy Lab Tests Online

anabolicfre4k

Yeah I will definitely keep you posted, today was the first day I used Androgel. I will be happy if things get improved by upping my T. It however still won't answer the question whether the same effect could be achieved by getting off Sertraline.

I am in serious doubt what to do...because being on TRT for life while all it needed to be done is going off of Sertraline doesn't sound like good plan

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PhilM7

Yeah I will definitely keep you posted, today was the first day I used Androgel. I will be happy if things get improved by upping my T. It however still won't answer the question whether the same effect could be achieved by getting off Sertraline.

I am in serious doubt what to do...because being on TRT for life while all it needed to be done is going off of Sertraline doesn't sound like good plan
My T levels didn't increase when I got off of Sertraline, but everyone is different in how they respond to meds. I would tend to think it was more related to the AAS. But it might be an experiment worth trying if you decide to drop the Sertraline. And also, when your T levels go higher, that will give you a boost in your mood. You will just feel better with a more positive outlook on life, at least that is the effect it had on me.

anabolicfre4k

That is exactly what the doc thinks. He said SSRI usually tend to increase prolactin but he did not seem to be concerned about SSRI's having an impact on my T levels.

To be honest I initially though the I will be leaving the clinic with advice to stop taking SSRI so that's why I was surprised when it got unnoticed

Ronnny

, I am the exception to the rule and most guys feel bad on Clomid. I don't feel aroused often, but once I get started with sex, I am 52 now. I am also a software developer, as are you, so I spend of lot of time sitting.

PhilM7 can you please tell us what dose Clomid you take everyday and if you take any AI or not ?

I am on Clomid.

PhilM7

PhilM7 can you please tell us what dose Clomid you take everyday and if you take any AI or not ?

I am on Clomid.
Hi, Ronny. You and I have been in the same forum before, so please check out this link for #18 in the posts;

Feel horrible on clomid.

Since making that post, I no longer take an AI because it had no perceived benefit for me. Also, I have reduced my dosage of Clomid from 25 MG per day to 12.5 MG per day and still feel good. I will get my blood work done again in January, 2019 and post results here. If my T levels remain high, I will stay on 12.5 MG per day of Clomid, but if T has dropped, then I might go back to 25 MG per day. I want to take the minimum dosage required that makes me feel good, to avoid any vision problems or side effects. I haven't experience any vision problems other than my eyes are a little more sensitive to bright sunshine, but that has been all. I have a few posts in the thread above. I hope you start feeling better soon.

anabolicfre4k

So it has already been 5th day I am rubbing the gel on myself . What I noticed is I am less prone to be stressed and anxious and thinking is somewhat more clear. Placebo or extra test? No idea. I will be checking tst next week to see what's the absorption rate for me

anabolicfre4k

Blood work after ~3 weeks using 5g Androgel 1%.
  • Testosterone - 38.15 nmol/l
  • SHBG - 26.8 nmol/l
  • LH - 0.40 IU/l
  • FSH - 1.17 IU/l
  • Estradiol - 108.2 pmol/l
What the hell? I swear I am not spreading it over bread.

Royal244

• SHBG - 26.8 nmol/l
  • LH - 0.40 IU/l
  • FSH - 1.17 IU/l

The time recommended for doing blood work is 6 weeks after starting TRT or if you do any type of change in your protocol. Yeah, its looks that your Total T is high and due to your low-ish SHBG you should have A LOT of free testosterone. Estradiol is high. How are you feeling? Wait until 6 weeks have passed and do the blood work again.

anabolicfre4k

The time recommended for doing blood work is 6 weeks after starting TRT or if you do any type of change in your protocol. Yeah, its looks that your Total T is high and due to your low-ish SHBG you should have A LOT of free testosterone. Estradiol is high. How are you feeling? Wait until 6 weeks have passed and do the blood work again.

Yes I am going to visit the doctor again in 4 weeks so I will do another bloodwork before. How do I feel? Amazing to be honest! My mood and overal psychologic well-being has significantly improved! Libido has also improved a lot and I have strong, lasting erections. My expectations have been exceeded for sure. I am also heavier after cutting now than I was months ago after light bulking. That extra T works like a charm.

I am also going to try to ask doc to switch me on injecable tst - much cheaper option than Androgel.

Gman86

• SHBG - 26.8 nmol/l
  • LH - 0.40 IU/l
  • FSH - 1.17 IU/l

Just so everyone knows, 108.2 pmol/l converts to 29 pg/ml, which is what quest uses for their ultra sensitive E2 test, and is the unit of measure I think we are more familiar with. So his E2 is right around where his SHBG is.

Glad you’re feeling so great! You’re very lucky that with such a high testosterone level, you’re not converting much of it to estrogen. Definitely get your free T done next time, I’m very curious to see where your level is. But doesn’t really matter, as long as you feel amazing, the numbers mean very little.

Last edited:

anabolicfre4k

I was at spermbank today to save something for later. Huge disappoinment. They found 7 sperms from which 6 were dead. So Androgel reliably killed my boys. Pre treatment my sperm count was 40 million!

What can I do? I honestly feel amazing being on TRT. What can I do to restore fertility so I can shot the one load that will be saved???

Vvs1

I was at spermbank today to save something for later. Huge disappoinment. They found 7 sperms from which 6 were dead. So Androgel reliably killed my boys. Pre treatment my sperm count was 40 million!

What can I do? I honestly feel amazing being on TRT. What can I do to restore fertility so I can shot the one load that will be saved???

I'm not the best one to ask abt fertility, but HCG is likely the answer, and you'd probably want to start treatment soon, as your germ cells still have "memory" of making sperm-if that's a thing.

anabolicfre4k

I started injecting 500IU EOD 2.5 weeks prior the visit thinking my sperm count will be over the roof. The HCG was a month past an expiration date maybe that was the case? Or should I increase the dosage and wait longer before next visit?

I will definitely discuss my options with the doc but would like to know your opinion too

Vvs1

I started injecting 500IU EOD 2.5 weeks prior the visit thinking my sperm count will be over the roof. The HCG was a month past an expiration date maybe that was the case? Or should I increase the dosage and wait longer before next visit?

I will definitely discuss my options with the doc but would like to know your opinion too

I honestly don't know anything beyond that, and you should probably start a new topic in a different section. If I could offer decent advice I would.

I'm just here because I'm interested in your improvements. Was It just the low T that caused symptoms? Were there any improvements in any other blood tests like DHEA or cortisol?

anabolicfre4k

Was It just the low T that caused symptoms
Yes I believe so, I noticed cognitive improvements in few days and things got better and better from there. Now I have strong and lasting erections and actually real enthusiasm for sex.
Were there any improvements in any other blood tests like DHEA or cortisol?
I checked DHEA only once and no check made for cortisol. I tried dieting, upping calories but nothing helped the symptoms. Just few days on Androgel changed the game

Vvs1

Yes I believe so, I noticed cognitive improvements in few days and things got better and better from there. Now I have strong and lasting erections and actually real enthusiasm for sex.

I checked DHEA only once and no check made for cortisol. I tried dieting, upping calories but nothing helped the symptoms. Just few days on Androgel changed the game

I'm glad to see you have improvements. Do you notice any changes in morning wood or amount of ejaculate?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me