Replacement for EAS Myoplex?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GeauxBears

I’ve used EAS Myoplex over the years as a meal replacement, mainly for lunches where I can’t get away from my desk. I just found out that it’s been recently discontinued, and am looking for suitable replacements.

Any suggestions? I liked how the Myoplex formula was well-balanced, including fats, potassium, fiber and protein and a number of vitamins as well. Kept me full for quite some time.

The others I’ve looked at seem to be heavy on protein with minimal on fats and fiber. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Have you every tried any MTS products? I used MTS Whey protein and it is absolutely the best tasting protein I have ever had. The PB cookies and cream or the Minth Cookies and Cream is amazing.

Anyways, they have a MRP that is supposed to be pretty good. I haven't tried it but I think it would be worth a shot.

madman

Super Moderator
I’ve used EAS Myoplex over the years as a meal replacement, mainly for lunches where I can’t get away from my desk. I just found out that it’s been recently discontinued, and am looking for suitable replacements.

Any suggestions? I liked how the Myoplex formula was well-balanced, including fats, potassium, fiber and protein and a number of vitamins as well. Kept me full for quite some time.

The others I’ve looked at seem to be heavy on protein with minimal on fats and fiber. Any thoughts?

Super Shake Guide

Attachments

• JAN2-SUPERSHAKE-pn-supershake-booklet-2.pdf
    543.3 KB · Views: 388

fifty

I eat a bro smoothie of frozen mixed veggies, frozen berries, and protein powder. It’s like $10/wk for great breakfasts everyday. Only maybe 1 minute more work than stirring meal replacement powder in water.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me