Registered Members: Use this code when placing order on DiscountedLabs.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Code:

5percentoffnow

Affordable Blood Tests - No Doctor Visit- Most US Cities | Discounted Labs

At DiscountedLabs.com we pride ourselves in offering not only the most affordable blood test prices but also educational information to help you take charge of your health.

• You can purchase blood tests and panels online from most cities in the U.S. using your credit card or Paypal.
  • Our in-house physician provides the required prescription, so no doctor’s visit is required.
  • Depending on the blood test, your results will be emailed to you privately in 3-5 business days after your blood draw at your local lab. We work with over 1,800 LabCorp locations. Note: Please check your Spam folder if you do you receive expected emails.
  • No appointment is needed at the lab. Walk-ins welcomed.
  • We provide educational information in our blog and newsletters so that you can make sense of your results.
  • Your order is good for 90 days, so you can have time to plan ahead.
  • Your order is secure and private.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • If you live in a state that we do not service, you can access our services in neighboring states.
  • We were founded by patients like you who wanted to facilitate affordable access to health self-monitoring.
Please visit our Questions page for more detailed information.
Thank you for your support and tell your friends about us!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

very timely post............read it and just booked my appt for the palm springs location, my initial question was what specifically am I ordering.....?
Then I guess it should be a Male Hormone Panel, as I have never had an E sensitive assay type, or such a total panel done ever and now a new Dr, who is/does not seem to be up on the latest and does not like to answer questions.

Hi Nelson, Just wanted to say thanks.
I bought my wife, of 33 years, a discountedLab blood test for her birthday in hopes of getting another 33.
The test really opened her eyes and with her permission I was able to get her on with Defy as a Christmas present.

How many time when we are asked what we are thankful for? it is our health. You give us away to do that.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me