Reconstituting Sermorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The first year it needs to be injected every night at least 500 MCG. After that a maintenance dose of 500 MCG three times weekly. It really works, I've never been so lean.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cools68

Nelson gets a bad reaction to it so he had to discontinued its therapeutic use.

I on the other hand just love the stuff; leaned me out like nothing else and added to my lean muscle mass...and that's what you can see, the other health benefits you can't even see!

Love the stuff!
Can you let me know where you get your Sermorelin? so many places selling it but worried about buying something not knowing for sure it is what it says it is. Thanks in advance!
(i have used a place called peptide sciences) is that legitimate?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Cad, Maxim Peptide tends to have some great deals. Never used their Sermorelin, but other items GTG!

Gene, if you see this, just curious if you're going 7 days a week on it, or 5 days? Thanks

I stopped years ago using Sermorelin. You can't run it forever like Testosterone or HCG. A year or year and a half is about as long as you can run it.

cools68

I stopped years ago using Sermorelin. You can't run it forever like Testosterone or HCG. A year or year and a half is about as long as you can run it.
would you recommend blue sky peptides, i tend to want to use the supplier that someone else has used that can verify it is legitimate.

Rick2004

Mixing instructions per APS compounds pharmacy...see attached image. I have only ever seen sermorelin sold as 2mg or 5mg vials from peptide research company's. I believe only physicians prescribe sermorelin in 3mg, 9mg, 15mg as well as mixed i.e. Sermorelin/GHRP-2/GHRP-6 or Sermorelin/GHRP-2 or GHRP-6. This is just what I have researched so don't hold me to it as I do not have an MD after my name. The chart will give you a good idea even though it doesn't have 2mg or 5 mg on it. I usually reconstitute my Sermorelin 2mg with 2ml of BAC as round numbers make easier, more accurate dosing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191212-182955_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20191212-182955_Drive.jpg
    659.7 KB · Views: 459

mmsyro

I just tried to re-order GHRP-2/GHRP-6/Sermorelin acetate from Empower pharm...they don't offer the product anymore...why? There seemed to be plenty of demand because couple of times I had to wait for them to make/get a new supply.
After an extensive knee surgery my prescription was for .25cc...on my first cycle I used this dose with dubious results. However, over the last 3 years I have done 6 spring/fall cycles with a 1cc dose. Expensive? Yeah...$400/cycle but at least I felt some positive impact.
If want to continue with my routine, I will have to find another compounding pharma...
Ikon wellness seem to offer similar product; CJC-1295/IPAMORELIN...has anybody tried it?
Are there still some good old fashioned Compounding pharmacies around instead of all these new slick marketing wellness outfits?

Gerald

I just tried to re-order GHRP-2/GHRP-6/Sermorelin acetate from Empower pharm...they don't offer the product anymore...why? There seemed to be plenty of demand because couple of times I had to wait for them to make/get a new supply.
After an extensive knee surgery my prescription was for .25cc...on my first cycle I used this dose with dubious results. However, over the last 3 years I have done 6 spring/fall cycles with a 1cc dose. Expensive? Yeah...$400/cycle but at least I felt some positive impact.
If want to continue with my routine, I will have to find another compounding pharma...
Ikon wellness seem to offer similar product; CJC-1295/IPAMORELIN...has anybody tried it?
Are there still some good old fashioned Compounding pharmacies around instead of all these new slick marketing wellness outfits?

FDA prohibits compounding pharmacies from making GHRP2 or GHRP6 any longer. CJC/Ipamorelin is a good alternative and works well!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me