Question: Pharmaceutically restimulating the hormonal axis

Buy Lab Tests Online

Deno

@Deno Welcome! Let me see what I can do. Are you on Medicare due to age or disability?
Disability.

I came here this evening, to see the status of the thread, and realized I had not posted an update. My last comment (now deleted), was in frustration over issues related to the scum at the DoD who are trying to ignore the issue or push it down the road, more than any member of the board.

Brain injury plays tricks on your mind, and or you cannot properly focus it to get the words out you want, and you end up living a jail sentence. Very frustrated, prisoner of your broken brain.

@Nelson Medicare only. I make 'too much' to qualify for State medicaid, although the actual amount I mentioned earlier, has not increased significantly (COLA only).

I've become a little more patient since posting last, and able to describe what happened more clearly in person, without a ton of (written) edits. All the details I posted about are correct, except now I can talk with someone about it instead of breaking down in tears or getting overwhelmingly emotionally angry, about what happened.

I recently went on HPTA 'restart'.
HCG 1,000 IU, for 15 days every 3 days
Clomid 50mg for 30 days
Tamoxifen 20mg for 30 days

After 16 days in, I feel better. Still on the orals.

Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• 2017-12-01 How to Stop Testosterone Safely and Possibly Reset Your Hormonal Axis, Dr Michael S...pdf
    642.1 KB · Views: 25
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale