Question about HRT in premenopausal women

Buy Lab Tests Online
I haven't been active on the boards in some time as I myself am a very happy Defy patient, but I have questions about Defy treatment of premenopausal woman.

My girlfriend who is in her mid 20s, has been having ongoing issues with fatigue, and described to me symptoms that were identical but worse to what I experienced with low T. Initially thought it was a thyroid issue, but her doctor stated it was in normal "range". I tried to have her get her test results but she was never able too.

She has been on birth control for a long time which leads me to believe that she may have an issue with progesterone or estrogen. Recently her fatigue has become much worse.

I have recommended to her to contact defy as they helped me out greatly, and she isn't to happy with her current doctor. I dont know much about female HRT but everything I read is generally in older woman.

Is this something Defy may be able to help her out with if it is hormonal?

Thanks for any help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I haven't been active on the boards in some time as I myself am a very happy Defy patient, but I have questions about Defy treatment of premenopausal woman.

My girlfriend who is in her mid 20s, has been having ongoing issues with fatigue, and described to me symptoms that were identical but worse to what I experienced with low T. Initially thought it was a thyroid issue, but her doctor stated it was in normal "range". I tried to have her get her test results but she was never able too.

She has been on birth control for a long time which leads me to believe that she may have an issue with progesterone or estrogen. Recently her fatigue has become much worse.

I have recommended to her to contact defy as they helped me out greatly, and she isn't to happy with her current doctor. I dont know much about female HRT but everything I read is generally in older woman.

Is this something Defy may be able to help her out with if it is hormonal?

Thanks for any help.

I have said many times that there is an epidemic of birth control-induced hormone suppression in young females. Birth control is great for its intended use...to suppress the ovaries (analogous to the testes in males) and prevent pregnancy. Unfortunately, hormone suppression (sex hormones - estradiol, testosterone) is collateral damage!

Vince

Super Moderator
Her test results are hers. By law, the labs have to be given to her. She must have a pretty bad doctor.

Thanks everyone for the responses, I really hope this is something that Defy can help with, its become real rough for her.

She has been trying to figure out whats going on with her for sometime but her Doctor hasn't been to helpful.

Systemlord

Thanks everyone for the responses, I really hope this is something that Defy can help with, its become real rough for her.

She has been trying to figure out whats going on with her for sometime but her Doctor hasn't been to helpful.

Don't expect your garden variety endocrinologists to be helpful when having sex hormone issues, typically they only care about "normal ranges". Doctors are taught to treat the reference ranges and ignore the patients symptoms and that's exactly what your friends doctor is doing.

Almost none of the doctors inside mainstream medicine are knowledgeable enough to treat sex hormone deficiencies which has largely been ignored for decades, so any doctor inside an insurance network will be useless and your friend must go private.

Birth control is poison!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching