Question about gynecomastia

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi.

Let's assume that i was taking too much testosterone and it was converted into estriadol and i've developed some gyno. Now, will gynecomastia continue after i cut testosterone to normal range and estriadol came back to normal levels? Will breast tissue still grow after that or will it stay the same?
Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi.

Let's assume that i was taking too much testosterone and it was converted into estriadol and i've developed some gyno. Now, will gynecomastia continue after i cut testosterone to normal range and estriadol came back to normal levels? Will breast tissue still grow after that or will it stay the same?
Thank you.

Regardless of the dose of testosterone one uses aromatization to estradiol will take place as when one increase T an increase of e2 will follow.

As far as one developing gyno it is rare on trt doses and even than gynecomastia will only happen in genetically prone individuals.

In the early stages it can be reversed but when it reaches the later stages it can remain even after ones hormones are balanced.

Some believe it is caused by an imbalance of the T:E ratio as oppose to just an increase elevated e2 levels.

Regardless of the dose of testosterone one uses aromatization to estradiol will take place as when one increase T an increase of e2 will follow.

As far as one developing gyno it is rare on trt doses and even than gynecomastia will only happen in genetically prone individuals.

In the early stages it can be reversed but when it reaches the later stages it can remain even after ones hormones are balanced.

Some believe it is caused by an imbalance of the T:E ratio as oppose to just an increase elevated e2 levels.

But after estriadol and testosterone will return to its normal ranges then does gyno stop progressing? I mean, would it stay the same? No better nor worse? Thanks.

Systemlord

But after estriadol and testosterone will return to its normal ranges then does gyno stop progressing? I mean, would it stay the same? No better nor worse? Thanks.

That was already answered, if in the later stages then no it will remain and surgery is required. If it doesn't go away make sure your doctor removes the entire gland so it can't grow back at a later date, get a two for one deal.

That was already answered, if in the later stages then no it will remain and surgery is required. If it doesn't go away make sure your doctor removes the entire gland so it can't grow back at a later date, get a two for one deal.

It would grow back if not fully removed? Even if hormones are balanced before and after the operation?

BayArea

Without an AI, it can take awhile for the gyno symptoms to go away. Even on tamoxifen, it takes me about 6 weeks to recover. (This has been an ongoing battle for me.)

crazydiamond

What others said. Depends on how long you have developed this. Surgery can work wonders and its not a big deal (the surgery) if you get a good doctor.

CoastWatcher

Is it genuine gynecomastia, involving the gland itself? Or are you dealing with intermittent nipple sensitivity? It can be maddening, lots of itching and tenderness, but, by no means is it full-blown gynecomastia. It's the breast tissue reacting to hormonal, serum shifts.

Is it genuine gynecomastia, involving the gland itself? Or are you dealing with intermittent nipple sensitivity? It can be maddening, lots of itching and tenderness, but, by no means is it full-blown gynecomastia. It's the breast tissue reacting to hormonal, serum shifts.

Doctor felt something under the nipples. However, she said that there's only a change in touch, not in the look. My nipples are not sensitive, do not hurt or anything like that. I asked her to check it, because i wasn't sure if there was a change in the look of my chest. Maybe it looks perfectly normal, though. The dosage of testosterone was lowered from 200mg testosterone per 10 day to 100mg per 7 day. It's testosterone enanthate (variation of it, at least) without hcg.

Last edited:

HealthMan

Doctor felt something under the nipples. However, she said that there's only a change in touch, not in the look. My nipples are not sensitive, do not hurt or anything like that. I asked her to check it, because i wasn't sure if there was a change in the look of my chest. Maybe it looks perfectly normal, though. The dosage of testosterone was lowered from 200mg testosterone per 10 day to 100mg per 7 day. It's testosterone enanthate (variation of it, at least) without hcg.
Sometimes gyno starts like that (does not hurt, not sensitive). Just a small mass under the nipple. Keep an eye on it to make sure it goes away and doesn’t get bigger. Usually if true gyno at this stage just lowering estradiol to mid range can take care of it. Much better than when it turns into a hard mass and the need of tamoxifen or even surgery is necessary.

Sometimes gyno starts like that (does not hurt, not sensitive). Just a small mass under the nipple. Keep an eye on it to make sure it goes away and doesn't get bigger. Usually if true gyno at this stage just lowering estradiol to mid range can take care of it. Much better than when it turns into a hard mass and the need of tamoxifen or even surgery is necessary.

Like i said, testosterone dosage was lowered and i guess that it should bring estriadol down. I mean, even if that mass under the nipples won't disappear it will not get any worse after hormones are balanced. Is that correct? Also i'll have usg of the nipples within 1-3 months.

HealthMan

Like i said, testosterone dosage was lowered and i guess that it should bring estriadol down. I mean, even if that mass under the nipples won't disappear it will not get any worse after hormones are balanced. Is that correct? Also i'll have usg of the nipples within 1-3 months.
Lower dosage will help lower estradiol. There is no guarantee however your “gyno” will not get worse. I had gyno several times (i am very sensitive to estradiol) so i am just sharing my experience. The quicker you act the higher the chances you will have no long term problems. So if i were you i would monitor estradiol very closely and target a estradil no higher than low 20s to see if this mass goes away. You might need to lower it even more. But in my opinion low estradiol (not totally crashed) is better than using tamoxifen.

Boshog

TRT newbie here that is 4 weeks into using pellets. One thing I've noticed, nipples itch from time to time ?? No gyno yet and levels will be checked in a couple weeks. It does look like my nipples are slightly larger although there is no mass under. When I was in my late teens, I had a mass build up under the nipple that did go away. I heard of other teens getting the same thing.

TRT newbie here that is 4 weeks into using pellets. One thing I've noticed, nipples itch from time to time ?? No gyno yet and levels will be checked in a couple weeks. It does look like my nipples are slightly larger although there is no mass under. When I was in my late teens, I had a mass build up under the nipple that did go away. I heard of other teens getting the same thing.

I don't know about this stuff. I mean i am taking testosterone but i won't be able to advice you due to lack of knowledge. But out of curiosity, how much do you take and how often? And what type of testosterone is it? (enanthate, cypionate etc?)

edit.

Nevermind, had no idea what pallets are.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me