PRP Shot

Buy Lab Tests Online

MensHealth

Stem Cells can do amazing things. We have done studies on patients and followed SHIM scores to prove that it does work. Maybe in some cases Doctors aren't having realistic conversations with the patients on what to expect or companies are over promising. The word "cure" shouldn't be used in our opinion. But stem cells can do amazing things; with the right doctor and a reputable stem cell or bioactive amniotic suspension allograft as we call it can work for the right patient and the right situation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MensHealth

So, if PRP won’t work, where does one get stem cells?

No I didn't say PRP wouldn't work. But I don't know what your growth factors are to tell you what type of quality PRP you would have. Stem cells or bioactive amniotic suspension allograft as we call them in the clinic are thought to be more potent by many.

MensHealth

Ok, why one and not the other? What’s the cost for 6 month?

There is really no reason in particular why we haven't implemented both. Depending on which clinic you are a patient of pricing can vary. Sermorelin with GHRP2 is around $200-$300 a month on average. Just make sure you are getting it with the GHRPs.

thirdstone

That is a difficult question. Do you have Diabetes? How severe is the ED? Do you smoke? There are many factors that come into play when getting a P-Shot. The P-Shot will only be as good as the platelets in your body. You need to see an authorized provider. You will have to use a pump for 6 weeks post treatment. I would also research Wave therapy. It is very effective and we often do both Wave and P-Shot on our patients.

Hi MensHealth, are there any studies showing the efficacy of the p-shot or wave therapy? If so, can you give us a link to them?

rafapark

I did the gainswave and it was amazing. However, I went to a great doctor and she tested my penis blood flow and nerves before starting. That way she knew what I needed. She did not recommend a PRP shot in my case. Only gainswave. If you are going to spend the money go to a place where they test blood flow and nerves in your penis before the treatment. Not many gainswave places do that as they just give the treatment or PRP ahora to about everyone who is willing to pay for it.

LiamJ

I did the gainswave and it was amazing. However, I went to a great doctor and she tested my penis blood flow and nerves before starting. That way she knew what I needed. She did not recommend a PRP shot in my case. Only gainswave. If you are going to spend the money go to a place where they test blood flow and nerves in your penis before the treatment. Not many gainswave places do that as they just give the treatment or PRP ahora to about everyone who is willing to pay for it.
What was your issue that made you feel you needed the wave therapy?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me