Buy Lab Tests Online

Hisagi

Been struggling with slightly elevated prolactin, 19 ug/L at last test.

I've had E2 and T both high and low but doesn't affect my PRL. Pituitary is fine too.

I have started to suspect I may have issues with gluten, so I googled gluten and PRL and get this

"wheat product > opioid-like molecules are formed from gluten in the intestinal tract called exorphins > exorphins are taken up by the gut > exorphins bind opioid receptors > prolactin release is stimulated."

I'll be getting a blood screen for celiac next week, I'll also get my hormones and PRL done.

Two days prior to the test I intend to up my gluten intake significantly, really interested to see if there will be any effect on PRL.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jdthoosier

As one who went through the whole celiac testing process.... The gold standard for detecting celiac is a properly done biopsy. Just because you may have a celiac genetic marker does not mean you are celiac, in fact, a very large chunk of the populace has a celiac marker but far fewer actually have celiac. Genetic markers are probabilistic, not deterministic. Are you seeing someone who has extensive experience with celiac?

Vvs1

I'd believe in the opioid like molecule. Gluten is extremely hard for people to abstain from eating. Worse than desserts in my opinion.

jdthoosier

They did put me on a gluten free diet, and recommended mostly dairy free. One thing that clearly occurred as a result of the GF diet is how my allergies and sinus issues improved dramatically. Went from being a regular user of nasal steroids, antihistamines, and Singulair on a regular basis to not needing anything.

Hisagi

As one who went through the whole celiac testing process.... The gold standard for detecting celiac is a properly done biopsy. Just because you may have a celiac genetic marker does not mean you are celiac, in fact, a very large chunk of the populace has a celiac marker but far fewer actually have celiac. Genetic markers are probabilistic, not deterministic. Are you seeing someone who has extensive experience with celiac?

Haven't had any testing done yet. I recently switched to a breakfast cereal which is 95% wheat. I started experiencing sharp stomach pains and gas. Will see how I go with the tTG-IgA test and take it from there. I doubt I'm a full blown celiac but if gluten is the cause of my elevated PRL I will be pretty excited as I'll actually know what is going on finally.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me