Professor wont start thyroid medication until TSH reaches 10!

Buy Lab Tests Online

ratbag

I'm a little confused by this still and I'm not questioning Dr. McClain or Dr. Saya's reasons but if you have antibodies isn't it automatic that your thyroid gland is getting attacked by those antibodies? I understood the relevence of TPO and TGBAb labs to be just that. So up till now I thought anytime someone had elevated antibodies the thyroid was getting attacked and we needed to find a way to stop that. And just to verify, elevated TPO and or TGBAb means Hashi's doesn't it? whether you are symptomatic or not?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neil

My wife has Hashi's. It's one of the three auto immune diseases she has. For almost ten years she has been treated by our Osteopath with Nature Thyroid med. His words "we will give her thyroid a break, and basically put it to sleep". Her antibodies came way down with this method of treatment. Now her TSH is normal, her FT3 is around 3.5 currently. Her fatigue is much better, her waking and daytime body temperatures are now normal. We pull labs every six months.

https://getrealthyroid.com/nature-throid.html

DragonBits

I'm a little confused by this still and I'm not questioning Dr. McClain or Dr. Saya's reasons but if you have antibodies isn't it automatic that your thyroid gland is getting attacked by those antibodies? I understood the relevence of TPO and TGBAb labs to be just that. So up till now I thought anytime someone had elevated antibodies the thyroid was getting attacked and we needed to find a way to stop that. And just to verify, elevated TPO and or TGBAb means Hashi's doesn't it? whether you are symptomatic or not?

I thought most people have some level of TPO antibodies and that is normal. As in this quote.

Also the level of antibodies changes from hour to hour, so every time you measure this you could get a different result.

Even more confusing, just because you have a negative result from TPO antibodies doesn't mean you don't have [FONT=&quot]Hashimoto.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]First of all, we all make antibodies against cell tissue. The presence of some antibodies is healthy and normal. As old tissue cells die to be replaced by new ones, the immune system tags these dead cells with antibodies, just as it would tag an invading virus or infection to destroy and remove. In the autoimmune process however, this highly organized and complex system runs awry, and antibodies tag healthy tissue. This is the case in Hashimoto’s, an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system tags healthy thyroid tissue for destruction and removal.[/FONT]

https://drknews.com/unraveling-thyroid-antibodies/

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching