Primary or Seconday?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Liam89

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently been offered testosterone by my urologist. I’m 30 yo and concerned about future furtility. When I inquired about HCG/Clomid, he told me neither would be effective at raising me to optimal levels because I’m primary.

Here are my initial lab results:
Total Testosterone: 357 (250-827)
Free testosterone: 66 (35-155)
LH: 5.5. (1.6-8.0)
FSH: 13.7 H (1.5-9.3)

Why is he saying this when my LH is midrange? Is FSH a better indicator of testicular function?

Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You're primary based on what you posted. Problem is the testes. I disagree with your Dr about HCG, though. I think he's probably right about Clomid not having a great chance for you. But you should be on HCG whether primary or secondary.

Systemlord

Testicular function is low, LH is midrange and testosterone is low. Your require more testing before you begin TRT, you're missing SHBG and E2 sensitive. Now is the time to freeze sperm, future fertility looks bad.

Liam89

Testicular function is low, LH is midrange and testosterone is low. Your require more testing before you begin TRT, you're missing SHBG and E2 sensitive. Now is the time to freeze sperm, future fertility looks bad.

Yeah, my urologist wants me tested and sperm frozen if I’m fertile, which he thinks I may not be with that FSH.

E2 Sensitive: 19
SHGB: 28

Systemlord

Yeah, my urologist wants me tested and sperm frozen if I'm fertile, which he thinks I may not be with that FSH.

E2 Sensitive: 19
SHGB: 28

Im that case you should start out injecting 50mg twice weekly after you freeze some sperm and an AI shouldn't be given unless there is a need.

Liam89

You're primary based on what you posted. Problem is the testes. I disagree with your Dr about HCG, though. I think he's probably right about Clomid not having a great chance for you. But you should be on HCG whether primary or secondary.

My urologist doesn't want to incorporate it because he believes it causes more problems than it solves. I really don't want my already well below average testicles to atrophy, but after reading about the estradiol issues it can create, I see his point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me