President Signs New Law Allowing Telemedicine Prescribing of Controlled Substances

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
President Trump just signed into law the “Special Registration for Telemedicine Act of 2018” (the Act), requiring the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to activate a special registration allowing physicians and nurse practitioners to prescribe controlled substances via telemedicine without an in-person exam. The DEA has no more than one year to complete the task.

President Signs New Law Allowing Telemedicine Prescribing of Controlled Substances: DEA Special Registration to Go Live | Health Care Law Today

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ndifp3

All schedules? How does this alter the current situation such as I've never met my telemed doc yet he's already been writing t cyp scripts for years? If my doc did not need "special registration" before but now he does how is this a good thing?

Jiu Jitsu Dude

All schedules? How does this alter the current situation such as I've never met my telemed doc yet he's already been writing t cyp scripts for years? If my doc did not need "special registration" before but now he does how is this a good thing?

Why do you ask such good questions? :) lol

It says in that article this was supposed to be the case in a law that passed in 2008, but the special registration never got activated. Will this essentially make it easier for other practices to provide care? Apparently the alternative exceptions were very strict. It seems just as significant that the DEA has opened a "60 or 90-day period for the public to submit comments, consider and respond to those comments, and then publish the final regulations."

This really should help telemedicine become more accessible, it's a big opportunity for TRT advocates to explain what improvements can be made.

I read it more as not making it allowable, but putting something in place to not have it prohibited. If that makes sense.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me