Pregnyl alternatives

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I was getting my Pregnyl filled at CVS for a while, but last time I tried they said it was unavailable to order from the manufacturer. They said the manufacturer no longer makes it. So I had to use compounded HCG for a little while. I recently tried again this past week to get Pregnyl filled at CVS. I just called this morning and they said it shows in their system that they are able to order it, and they should have it in by Monday. I'm obviously happily surprised, but confused, as I thought the original manufacturer MSD had stopped producing Pregnyl. I'm obviously hoping they really do have it ready for me for Monday, but am a little skeptical. Either way, I feel like Pregnyl is just going to get harder and harder to get as time goes on.

So I kind of want to think ahead here, and try to find an alternative to Pregnyl just incase I am no longer able to get it in the future. Does anyone have any experience with other big named HCG brands? Like how they work, how you were able to get it, and how much it costs? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

There are a number of international online RX sites advertising Pregnyl sold from Canada. They seem to be possibly based in other countries. They are showing actual branded Pregnyl, though who knows if they actually ship generic? Going rate a bit more than $100 for 10,000iu, $290 for 10,000 x 3. Unclear whether they require an actual script document.

Ovitrellle is availble. Just inject the prefilled syring into a another syring and don´t forget you need very very little each injection since it´s very concentrated. I use only 3 bars each time. Push the HTC to the top on the second syringe and draw with another until reach the amount you want.

Gman86

Thanks for the replies guys. I’m definitely keeping them in mind for the future. Ratbag also told me he’s had good success with Corion, and he says it’s pretty cheap.

So went to CVS today and they did in fact have my Pregnyl prescription ready. I was surprised that they were able to get it. Hopefully they can continue to get it for me. Also, another positive, my old GoodRX coupon that I had on file was still valid, and it only cost me $113. If you check GoodRX it says Pregnyl cost $1067, compared to it always saying $104 on their website, so I didn’t think their coupon still worked. But I didn’t argue with the guy, if it worked it worked. So overall I’m a happy customer. Hopefully now that I’m back on Pregnyl, my testicles plump back up over the next week or two.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm definitely keeping them in mind for the future. Ratbag also told me he's had good success with Corion, and he says it's pretty cheap.

So went to CVS today and they did in fact have my Pregnyl prescription ready. I was surprised that they were able to get it. Hopefully they can continue to get it for me. Also, another positive, my old GoodRX coupon that I had on file was still valid, and it only cost me $113. If you check GoodRX it says Pregnyl cost $1067, compared to it always saying $104 on their website, so I didn't think their coupon still worked. But I didn't argue with the guy, if it worked it worked. So overall I'm a happy customer. Hopefully now that I'm back on Pregnyl, my testicles plump back up over the next week or two.

Now that you have a period of not having Pregnyl and now getting back on it would be very interesting to hear your thoughts on any changes, even subjective.

Gman86

Now that you have a period of not having Pregnyl and now getting back on it would be very interesting to hear your thoughts on any changes, even subjective.

I’ll absolutely update everyone in regards to any subjective/ objective changes I notice. TRT is still in it’s infancy stage, and we are all learning by the day, including top doctors. I really feel like HCG is still a very unexplored aspect of TRT. I personally have a theory that if everyone was using top quality HCG, we would see much much less variance in opinions on HCG. I also think that HCG, and the fact that different HCG brands unfortunately work very differently from one another, has a lot to do with men having such drastically different experiences on TRT. Either way, this forum is one of the best catalysts around, imo, in regards to the progression of TRT, and I just want to do my best to contribute to that progression. So I will for sure keep everyone updated on how I feel and any changes I notice.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me