Pre-treatment bloods feedback

Buy Lab Tests Online

testosteroneguy

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 6.34.26 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-06-07 at 6.34.37 PM.jpg

Hi ya'll, new member here, very excited to be a part of the community. Anyway, I just got my pre-treatment bloods back and would like some feedback. I've attached them to this post.

Background: 24 years old, male, BMI is ~ 20.
Symptoms: Lack of motivation, very emotional, lack of confidence, history of depression, social anxiety, literally CANNOT get boners, absolutely zero libido or interest in girls, etc. I decided to go through a TRT clinic after my doc said my T levels are normals. Back then, my levels were at 265 ng/dl, but I was on a ton of natural OTC T boosters at the time that I got off of to get a more baseline reading. I decided to go through a TRT clinic because I felt my low T is a real issue considering both my age and low T symptoms (lack of libido, ED, depression, etc).

As for the elevated liver enzymes, I'm fairly certain it's due to me lifting weights / ironman triathlon training around 6-7 days a week, which I read can significantly elevate your enzymes. I also significantly upped my training volume a few weeks prior to the blood draw. I spoke about it with my PCP and he didn't seem too concerned, though I am getting a follow-up done.

Any and all feedback is welcome.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Because your new member we're not able to see your labs, you can also take a picture and post them. We recently have been having a discussion on how athletes over train and actually lower their testosterone.

testosteroneguy

Because your new member we're not able to see your labs, you can also take a picture and post them. We recently have been having a discussion on how athletes over train and actually lower their testosterone.

Thanks for the prompt reply Vince! For some reason, it's not letting me attach a photo? You can't see the imgur link in my original post?

DragonBits

Your testosterone, estradiol and shbg are extremly low, it almost looks like you have come off of testosterone and have not yet recovered.

If you have insurance, you could easily get them to cover TRT, likely they would require a second test, but anything like this test insurance would cover TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me