Post your lean body mass and creatinine levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

Exercise and higher LBM are correlated to higher serum creatinine levels. Post your numbers!

Serum creatinine: 1.27-1.30
LBM: 182 pounds
Weight: 207 pounds
Height: 6’2”
Exercise: yes

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The only way I can keep my Creatinine from appearing elevated is too take 72hrs off the gym and Creatine and fast for my labs. My general Nurse Practioner (not Defy) flips out on my Creatinine. The test doesn't account for increased muscle mass and heavy lifting, or a high protein diet.

Serum creatinine: 1.25 range
LBM: UNK
Weight: 225
Height: 5' 9"
Exercise: yes 4 days per week

HealthMan

The only way I can keep my Creatinine from appearing elevated is too take 72hrs off the gym and Creatine and fast for my labs. My general Nurse Practioner (not Defy) flips out on my Creatinine. The test doesn't account for increased muscle mass and heavy lifting, or a high protein diet.

Tks Vince! I tried to not exercise 1 week before and also reduce protein consumption before testing and zero difference. However if i look at my LBM vs creatinine the correlation is almost 100%

Mine hasn't gone over range, but it's close. The part that bothers me is that egfr is calculated based on creatinine so I never really know how well my kidneys are functioning.

HealthMan

Mine hasn't gone over range, but it's close. The part that bothers me is that egfr is calculated based on creatinine so I never really know how well my kidneys are functioning.

Mine has always been close to or over the range since I started measuring it 15+ years ago (i have been lifting weights for over 20 year). It has been 100% correlated to my LBM. My highest LBM has been 195 pounds and this is where my creatinine was the highest. My lowest LBM has been 173 pounds and this is where my creatinine was the lowest.
Do you carry a lot of muscles?

Mine has always been close to or over the range since I started measuring it 15+ years ago (i have been lifting weights for over 20 year). It has been 100% correlated to my LBM. My highest LBM has been 195 pounds and this is where my creatinine was the highest. My lowest LBM has been 173 pounds and this is where my creatinine was the lowest.
Do you carry a lot of muscles?

I'm not huge by any means but I've been lifting for years, so I definitely carry a lot more than the average person.

Gman86

Are you guys supplementing with creatine, or are all of you just on the high end of normal naturally? My level is always on the lower side. I want to supplement with creatine but have heard it can raise DHT. And my DHT already tends to be mid range to high.

Are you guys supplementing with creatine, or are all of you just on the high end of normal naturally? My level is always on the lower side. I want to supplement with creatine but have heard it can raise DHT. And my DHT already tends to be mid range to high.

make a thread and don't derail this one in to a DHT thread, Please.

Are you guys supplementing with creatine, snip,,,

Do you count animal flesh? If so yes.

The amount of creatine in most meats is fairly constant and varies between 4 and 5 grams of creatine per kilogram of flesh. Chicken breast contains about the same amount of creatine as cuts of beef and rabbit meat. The muscle tissue of animals usually contains more creatine than their organs.

I'm kinda on the quest to stop buying 30 dollars bottles of mystery white powders and find foods that contain the supplements I want to take.

Gman86

Ya same, I’ve been trying to cut down on any supplements I feel aren’t completely necessary. How about the two Vince’s? You both have creatinine levels at the top of the range. Are either one of u supplementing with creatine?

Do you count animal flesh? If so yes.

I'm kinda on the quest to stop buying 30 dollars bottles of mystery white powders and find foods that contain the supplements I want to take.

Problem with that is that you can't eat enough beef in one sitting to get the clinically effective 5g dose of Creatine.

Vince

Super Moderator

No I don't supplement with creatine, I have in the past and my creatinine levels always too high. The essay does not separate the two. I've also heard that creatine increases the DHT.

Matt Leiser

The Boer Formula Result: 189.9 lbs.
The James Formula Result: 174.0 lbs.
The Hume Formula Result: 172.1 lbs.

6 ft tall
300 lbs

creatinine last measured .85 (.6 to 1.35 mg/dL)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me