Poor Quality Control In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A Report

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rugbyhit

Our FDA "approved" and regulated drugs may not be safe due to quality control issues in pharma. I have updated an article I wrote in 2010 on the topic with a 2019 report, that suggests things are no better and people are getting sick, or worse...

I was just about to start a similar post. I think i saw the same article from Kaiser Health. I never gave this problem a thought until now. Considering the frequency of injections, and the variety of products some of us take (Test and AI), it gives me pause....but not enough to stop obviously.

I wish there was a reliable way to understand and grade the QA/QC in the supply chain for my testosterone. And with the influx of TRT participants, does this potentially increase the likelihood that bad product will enter the supply chain as compounding pharmacies try to meet demand?

dnfuss

Our FDA "approved" and regulated drugs may not be safe due to quality control issues in pharma. I have updated an article I wrote in 2010 on the topic with a 2019 report, that suggests things are no better and people are getting sick, or worse...

Pathetic, but sadly not surprising. Agree that much higher standard of quality control is required. That would mandate a higher level of regulatory agency funding. Good luck on that. On a policy level, the most egregious problem is advertising. There are only two developed nations that permit direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs: the United States and (oddly) New Zealand. As noted, drug companies in the United States now spend far more on marketing than on R&D. Every doctor I've ever spoken with about this issue finds it concerning. Such advertising was first allowed in 1985, but for technical reasons was limited to print until 1997, when it first came to television. Reverting this statutory mistake should be on the top of every list of needed health care reforms, but consciousness of its significance, even among serious policy wonks, seems minimal, and the opposition to it from the pharmaceutical industry would be ferocious.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me