Over 60 and Trying Ipamorelin & CJC 1295 DAC - Dosing Help?

Thread starter #1
Help! I am trying to figure this out - I am starting CJC1295 DAC and IPAmorelin
I am 60 Yrs Old and in decent shape - no body builder but 3 to 4 WO a week
I want to start on lower does then work up- CJC - 2ML twice a week
Ipamorelin 100mcg twice a day as I cant pen at lunch but will on days I can.
I have a .3ml pens marked in iu - how the heck do I know what doses - is 10ius = 100mcg? Do I need bigger pens for the CJC?
Also - 5ML bottles of both - do I mix with 5ML of BAC water for proper potency?
Thanks - this gets confusing
Hell I don't even know if I am posting this right - UGH - it sucks to get old.

Having a hard time figuring doses? I have Insulin pens .3ML marked in IU’s – they are BD U100 pens. So does 10 units equal 100mcg on this pen? Also I have 5ML bottles of CJC and IPAmorelin coming so do I mix 5 ML BAC water? I want to start my first week on the lower end of doses – IPamorelin – 100mcg twice daily and CJC 1295 DAC at 2ML twice a week.
Would that be correct? I know these are basic question – but like I said I am 60 and can’t remember #$#%% these days.
Thanks for any help you can lend. Sorry for all the wordiness.

I think you must mean they are 5mg inside the vial of peptides you want to reconstitute. I've been using IPAM and as well and here's how I do it. I've also used some peptide blends.

For every 2 mg of peptide you want to reconstitute with 1 ml of Bac water.So, for 5 mg of the peptide you want to add 2.5 ml of Bac water. In a pin, every 5 units is equal of 100 mcg. So, for the above 5/5 blend, use 2.5 of bac water, the dose of 500 mcg or .5ml, =25 tick marks on my .5ml syringe.

Help! I am trying to figure this out - I am starting CJC1295 DAC and IPAmorelin
I am 60 Yrs Old and in decent shape - no body builder but 3 to 4 WO a week
I want to start on lower does then work up- CJC - 2ML twice a week
Ipamorelin 100mcg twice a day as I cant pen at lunch but will on days I can.
I have a .3ml pens marked in iu - how the heck do I know what doses - is 10ius = 100mcg? Do I need bigger pens for the CJC?
Also - 5ML bottles of both - do I mix with 5ML of BAC water for proper potency?
Thanks - this gets confusing
Hell I don't even know if I am posting this right - UGH - it sucks to get old.

Having a hard time figuring doses? I have Insulin pens .3ML marked in IU's – they are BD U100 pens. So does 10 units equal 100mcg on this pen? Also I have 5ML bottles of CJC and IPAmorelin coming so do I mix 5 ML BAC water? I want to start my first week on the lower end of doses – IPamorelin – 100mcg twice daily and CJC 1295 DAC at 2ML twice a week.
Would that be correct? I know these are basic question – but like I said I am 60 and can't remember #$#%% these days.
Thanks for any help you can lend. Sorry for all the wordiness.
Hi James, Welcome to the forum. If I may as a personal question. At 60 (I am 64) why did you deside on these two peptides?
I know nothing about using peptides but would like to learn about them.

Are you on a trt program as well?

Thread starter #6
I am looking to slim a bit and tone up for a trip. If it works well I will use the w/o DAC version of the 1295 as you do not have to cycle off it as often but you have to take more injections.
I tore a ligament in my shoulder and used BPC-157 and TB 500 and was amazed at the results - abated surgery and went with PT. So now I am trying other things to achieve a more youthful look and feel. Muscle tone, strength, endurance.
CJC-1295 DAC has shown some amazing results as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Not only has CJC-1295 shown the ability to increase growth hormone and IGF-I secretion and its benefits, but it has been able to do so in very large amounts. Recent research studies have shown that CJC - 1295 stimulates GH and IGF-1 Secretion, and will keep a steady increase of HGH and IGF-1 with no increase in prolactin, leading to intense fat loss, and increases protein synthesis.
Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 because they both release GH at a very similar strength minus the side effects that of GHRP-6. Both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 cause a release and an increase in cortisol and prolactin levels, however Ipamorelin only selectively releases GH at any dose.
I do not use TRT - my T levels are 682 normally right now so will wait till they drop a bit more.
I am new to all this but excited to try.

Thread starter #7
Hey Pauly - my peptides came in and they are in much smaller bottles than the last ones?? they are marked 5 MG - and 10 MG but really small bottles? I am wondering if tey will hold all the liquid? Has this happened to you? What is best thing to do?

I am looking to slim a bit and tone up for a trip. If it works well I will use the w/o DAC version of the 1295 as you do not have to cycle off it as often but you have to take more injections.
I tore a ligament in my shoulder and used BPC-157 and TB 500 and was amazed at the results - abated surgery and went with PT. So now I am trying other things to achieve a more youthful look and feel. Muscle tone, strength, endurance.
CJC-1295 DAC has shown some amazing results as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Not only has CJC-1295 shown the ability to increase growth hormone and IGF-I secretion and its benefits, but it has been able to do so in very large amounts. Recent research studies have shown that CJC - 1295 stimulates GH and IGF-1 Secretion, and will keep a steady increase of HGH and IGF-1 with no increase in prolactin, leading to intense fat loss, and increases protein synthesis.
Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 because they both release GH at a very similar strength minus the side effects that of GHRP-6. Both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 cause a release and an increase in cortisol and prolactin levels, however Ipamorelin only selectively releases GH at any dose.
I do not use TRT - my T levels are 682 normally right now so will wait till they drop a bit more.
I am new to all this but excited to try.
Great news on the BPC-157 and TB 500! Would you be willing to share your source? I ask because there are tons of peptide sellers nowadays and who knows which ones are good or which ones are not.