Nutri Bullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The Official NutriBullet Website.jpg

I have been using my Nutri Bullet for two weeks and I can tell already that I am consuming more protein shakes and vegetables since it is so easy to use with minimal clean up. Being able to grab the mix container and use it as a mug saves a few steps. It is really powerful and can crush all vegetables I consume for improved nitric oxide (beets, celery, spinach, apples, plus muscle egg or yogurt)

Highlights:

Effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, superfoods and protein shakes into a delicious, smooth texture
High-torque power base and 600-watt motor
Power, patented blade design and cyclonic action combine to extract all nutrients from food helping to achieve the healthiest lifestyle possible
Includes a power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes
More power, more capacity

Click here

If you have a Bed, Baths and Beyond around your area, you can save money by using their 20 percent off coupon they send to your home.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Have one.
One of the few "As seen on T.V. items" that reeeeeealy works..... You can spend more for a fancy $400.00 or $500.00 Vita thingy, but this one works well for the price.

Neil Olson

Old thread I will revive. I got one of these a few weeks ago. The 900 series. Been getting lots of spinach, kale, celery, carrots, add berries and banana for more flavor. I use it twice a day. I put everything except water in the container with a lid the night before so I can have one 45 min after my thyroid meds.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I was looking at one of these a few weeks ago. The 900 watt is a bit more, but I think I can find a decent deal on EBay. You guys have me convinced, I'll do some shopping this weekend!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The best deal is to go to Bed, Baths and Beyond with one of their 20 percent off coupons and buy one. But I am sure you can find an used one online also. It was $99 minus 20 percent when I bought mine. Best thing ever in convenience.

kjcmjc

I agree with Nelson my protein drinks taste like milk shakes with the bullet, I added one for a afternoon meal.

I add a cup of unsweetened almond milk (30 Calories/cup) with my benifiber ( I need that to stay regular) and a little water and add about 3 to 4 ice cubes and protein powder, just had one for breakfast, tastes great. I also will use Mio or Crystal Light liquid to a bottle of water and add ice and protein powder that also tastes very good.

I purchased mine over a year ago at Target.

Fireproof

I love our Bullet. We have an old one that still works just fine. We also have a fancy Vitamix too - the wife uses that for cooking and fancy shakes.

But I typically just use the Bullet - since I'm just mixing up protein and water most of the time. I don't need anything fancy.

Re-Ride

Magic Bullet's roided big brother is Nutri-Bullet featured on sale at the brand new Excelmale store below Mega Lo Mart's lowest ever price.

video comparison:
http://www.blenderrepublic.com/reviews/the-next-blender-showdown/

Homes without small children might find the Kitchen Aide KHB100 or similar high power immersion hand blender to be more versatile compact and powerful. This two amp variable speed wonder does smoothies, sorbet's frozen fruit, grinds coffee, pulverizes ice and pretty much anything else you'd require in the kitchen or shop including mixing paint.

Hard to see in the photo: press lower button to detach blade/shaft assembly.
http://www.abt.com/product/35421/KitchenAid-KHB100ER.html

Don't hesitate to buy one used, they are indestructible. Never had to replace the detachable blade/shaft. Even the container with snap silicone lid survives. For clean-up detach and run under hot water.

After 10 years of incident-free ownership I managed to almost lop off my fingertip. Always detach when cleaning.

Lancealot

I got a ninja for Christmas and have yet to use it but you guys make it sound so good im gonna have to try it soon. I think its a 900 watt.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me