New to site, new(ish) to trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

AndyP

Hi all,
45 and was suffering the classic low t symptoms so got tested at my PCP. Put on 50mg\1% gel in late July. Experienced the normal Superman honeymoon but then dropped off like we all do. Had monthly tests but my levels were all over the place. Went through 3 boxes of gel from the same supplier and went from 600 to over 1000 then back down to the high 300s. E2 was similarly all over the place, well over 100 at one point but to be fair I didn’t noticed any real symptoms. After a bizzare conversation with my PCP about E2 control “I wonder why it’s going so high?” And him not understanding that having a tt well north of 1000 was causing it I decided I needed help! Went straight to Defy.

Now into my second week of low dose everyday injections as I had an SHBG of 6! (Do I win a prize for that?)

Just looking for some stability over the longer term followed by fine tuning. Confident that Defy can help me with that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi all,
45 and was suffering the classic low t symptoms so got tested at my PCP. Put on 50mg\1% gel in late July. Experienced the normal Superman honeymoon but then dropped off like we all do. Had monthly tests but my levels were all over the place. Went through 3 boxes of gel from the same supplier and went from 600 to over 1000 then back down to the high 300s. E2 was similarly all over the place, well over 100 at one point but to be fair I didn’t noticed any real symptoms. After a bizzare conversation with my PCP about E2 control “I wonder why it’s going so high?” And him not understanding that having a tt well north of 1000 was causing it I decided I needed help! Went straight to Defy.

Now into my second week of low dose everyday injections as I had an SHBG of 6! (Do I win a prize for that?)

Just looking for some stability over the longer term followed by fine tuning. Confident that Defy can help me with that.
"Estradiol, Free" should be a crucial part of your labs with low SHBG, Estrogen will be your largest challenge, and moderating your dose to control how much Free T you have. We know SHBG binds (or not) to E just like it does for T. Thus the more Free T you have the more Free E (should) be present for you. You'll likely need to run much lower E per the LC/MS/MS test...I run mine in the single digits and I'm better than I ever have been...my SHBG is 12.

Moogie

Hi all,

Are you having any type of high E2 symptoms? My SHBG is 8 and you topped that with 6!

I’m with Vince, I feel good with E2 in single digits. Without normal SHBG, us low SHBG guys can’t rid ourselves of E2 like normal SHBG guys.

Some common symptoms for me are:
1. Heart palpitations
2. Anxiety & panic
3. General crappy feeling
4. Tightness of chest and labored breathing

I have to take AI just to survive TRT.

Good post!

Are you having any type of high E2 symptoms? My SHBG is 8 and you topped that with 6!

I’m with Vince, I feel good with E2 in single digits. Without normal SHBG, us low SHBG guys can’t rid ourselves of E2 like normal SHBG guys.

Some common symptoms for me are:
1. Heart palpitations
2. Anxiety & panic
3. General crappy feeling
4. Tightness of chest and labored breathing

I have to take AI just to survive TRT.

Good post!

1 and 4 sound awfully familiar to me.

AndyP

Guys, to be fair I don’t seem to suffer. What I have read as the “classic” high E symptoms. Mine only seems to manifest as a pressure headache, at the back of the head and feels a little like you have pulled a neck muscle. I have felt it early this week so I took 0.125mg oh Arimidex on Sunday and again last night. Seems to have knocked it back some. I am trying to keep the AI use as low as I can so I can see where I stand at my next set of bloods in early Feb.

Having read all of Vince Carter’s posts on this, although perscribed 20mg per day I am only taking 18mg. I will see how I go and if feeling bad I may drop another 2mg down to 16mg.

OsiRuss25

New to here and trt also, started with 100 mg test cyp a week and nothing else yet. Has been 5 weeks now. Been having the chest tightness and anxiety thing as well, seems to always be on the days I'm in the trough its the worst. I just switched to 2x a week dose now, hoping it would help, and it hasn't. Going to get blood work next week, so see what answers it gives me. Hope we all get it figured out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me