New to group Question on HCG after age 60

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tramp

Hello all. I'm a 64 yo man who has been on TRT off and on over the past ten years. Parenteral IM, SubQ and gel. The SubQ twice a week was a painful experience with moderate relief of symptoms, I reluctantly dropped that. The gel off and on because of a mild relief and being very inconvinient/messy. Currently, 250 mg IM EOW Great response. Testosterone only, Es are ok minimal to no side effects. 5'8" 200 lbs 23% bodyfat. I have not been using, was not prescribed, HCG. I'm wondering if anyone here is over 60 and using HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Tramp, It seems your initial post slipped by all of us. I apologize...and welcome you to the Forum. I'm 61 and am using HCG now, but have gone through periods where it is not part of my protocol.

You report satisfaction with your IM protocol of 250mg of testosterone every other week. Though pleased for you, I'm surprised. Can you expand on that a bit?

Tramp

Thanks for the welcome. I had been without HRT for a number of years, test blood levels in the 200s. So even a little T makes a difference. Mental fogginess, low energy, low libido.emotional, low response to exercise. Now, I have mental clarity, libido is up (before no interest, had no problems with erections just no interest) I have energy, what I don't have is a source for HCG. Before, I still excercise but little to no results, now I can see some improvement. I would like to increase dose, and add HCG. I was under the impression that HCG would work great for young men under 40 not so much for over 60. So please PM me with ideas or suggestions.

Airborne Warrior

Works great in what capacity? Most supplement HCG either to preserve fertility, to stop testical shrinkage or a combination of both. Some men report a better feeling of wellbeing on HCG. I certainly feel better supplementing with HCG. HCG will also raise testosterone levels, though will probably raise estrogen levels in conjunction. I'd wager HCG works just as well for 60 year olds as it does for 40 year olds.

Gman86

Works great in what capacity? Most supplement HCG either to preserve fertility, to stop testical shrinkage or a combination of both. Some men report a better feeling of wellbeing on HCG. I certainly feel better supplementing with HCG. HCG will also raise testosterone levels, though will probably raise estrogen levels in conjunction. I'd wager HCG works just as well for 60 year olds as it does for 40 year olds.

What dose of HCG are you using?

Gman86

Hello all. I'm a 64 yo man who has been on TRT off and on over the past ten years. Parenteral IM, SubQ and gel. The SubQ twice a week was a painful experience with moderate relief of symptoms, I reluctantly dropped that. The gel off and on because of a mild relief and being very inconvinient/messy. Currently, 250 mg IM EOW Great response. Testosterone only, Es are ok minimal to no side effects. 5'8" 200 lbs 23% bodyfat. I have not been using, was not prescribed, HCG. I'm wondering if anyone here is over 60 and using HCG?

What is the reason(s) that you are interested in HCG? What are you hoping HCG will do for you? Just curious. Thanks.

And to answer your original question, I would assume it should work quite well still. Main thing is to make sure you’re not primary hypgonadal. So just check your pre TRT labs if you have them, and make sure your LH wasn’t on the high end, while having such a low total testosterone level.

You could also try to research how effective clomid is in older men, in regards to raising their testosterone levels. If clomid is just as effective in older men, I would assume HCG should be as well.

Nashtide

I’m in my late 50’s and I use a small amount of hcg (250iu twice weekly). I use it primarily to keep my balls full. Shrinkage did not appeal to me.

Vince

Super Moderator
I started trt at age 60, I'm now 64. All through my testosterone journey I've used HCG. From day one I've used 500 IU of HCG twice a week and I've continued using the same amount.

Gman86

So how’s testicle size with those that said you use it? Would you say they’re the same size as pre-TRT, or slightly smaller? I doubt anyone’s are bigger, but I guess that could be a possibility as well.

Nashtide

So how’s testicle size with those that said you use it? Would you say they’re the same size as pre-TRT, or slightly smaller? I doubt anyone’s are bigger, but I guess that could be a possibility as well.
Mine are at least the same size but they hang better.

Airborne Warrior

Mine are smaller than when I was a teenager but I abused steroids in the nineties without ever conducting PCT. Never heard of PCT back in those days lol.

Gman86

2x500iu p week doesn´t make my balls like before TRT still smaller in spite of my HCG dosage:confused:

Ya same here. While on 1000iu’s of compounded HCG, my testicles are about as small as I would imagine they would be on no HCG at all. They’re very small. So I’m currently doing an experiment to see if HCG is doing anything for me in regards to testicular atrophy. I stopped HCG like a week ago, and am going to stay off of it for a bit and see if they get any smaller. If they do, I’ll at least know the HCG was doing a little something in that department. I’m also watching to see if my scrotum tightens up more off HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me