New Study:TRT Causes Heart Problems?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

luidox33

God knows. Plenty of men are fine with trt and optimal levels. If you are a calm thoughtful man before trt, it will only amplify post trt. If you we’re an irate asshole before trt it will only amplify it. You do have estrogen and other sides they play a role but we all know it can be managed if the mental game is strong. I have had moments where I couldn’t stand a conversation. I didn’t say shut up ... shit the fffff up.. I just say ok I’ll BRB. Go to bathroom wash face and breathe.....

:)

I see it this way...his podcast is free. He doesnt have to waste time on it or us. He could just live optimized and be happy. His personality is irrelevant to the message. Michelangelo Was a nut case but people only remember his contributions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wsj357

I see it this way...his podcast is free. He doesnt have to waste time on it or us. He could just live optimized and be happy. His personality is irrelevant to the message. Michelangelo Was a nut case but people only remember his contributions.
Incorrect he has books to sell; Facebook group to run, and other ways to make income. The larger the following the more $$$$..

This all started becuse he does want to help and I do not dispute that.

It’s the exclusiveness and one sided education that’s giving me a second look at his guidance. Try to talk to him about anything that disputes his stance. Just to educate yourself. He will flip out 9 out of 10 times.

Metformin for example. “No there are zero sides and deal with it”... the good out weights the evil... It’s nothing but good. Oh and god forbid you mention the word estrogen simple to educate yourself

I would not mind if he could show some restraint and mental stability when folks ask these questions, but he does not do that. The guys a nut job and it was eveidently clear when I was banned for a joke.

There is something wrong with him and I hope he gets help. I was told to watch his last video where he says people need to watch out for their lives. Someone was killed that came on his show and there our to stop the flow of information... then it turns out his previous guest “suicided”..

Mental instability. He is a product of his suggestions and right now it is not very appealing to me. I don’t want what he has.

luidox33

Incorrect he has books to sell; Facebook group to run, and other ways to make income. The larger the following the more $$$$..

It’s the exclusiveness and one sided education that’s giving me a second look at his guidance. Try to talk to him about anything that disputes his stance. Just to educate yourself. He will flip out 9 out of 10 times.

Metformin for example. “No there are zero sides and deal with it”... the good out weights the evil... It’s nothing but good. Oh and god forbid you mention the word estrogen simple to educate yourself

I would not mind if he could show some restraint and mental stability when folks ask these questions, but he does not do that. The guys a nut job and it was eveidently clear when I was banned for a joke.

There is something wrong with him and I hope he gets help. I was told to watch his last video where he says people need to watch out for their lives. Someone was killed that came on his show and there our to stop the flow of information... then it turns out his previous guest “suicided”..

Mental instability. He is a product of his suggestions and right now it is not very appealing to me. I don’t want what he has.

Who commited suicide ?

I also like to listen to this guy

bignoknow

luidox33

if you're talking about John Crisler, I think the reason they split was because of a disagreement on the use of ai. Most if not all of the other doctors were prescribing less AI's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com