Buy Lab Tests Online
My friend start talking bout something called HCG and Test treatment. I decided to google it and came across this site. Can someone explain how it works and how to use it?
Do I need to do any medical test?
I'm 40 years old and still feel very young.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

First things first.......how are you feeling?
Do you have any of the signs and symptoms?

Also, it wouldn't hurt to have a complete hormone panel run, something similar to this:

Pre- TRT MALE Hormone / Wellness Panel

Once those 2 things are done it'll be easier to create conversation with you and get an idea of where you stand and what you may or may not need.
In the meantime I'd encourage you to read the "sticky" notes here.

Systemlord

It recommended that all men have a hormone panel at least a couple of times in your life so if at sometime in the future you have low testosterone, you don't have to guess what ranges you operated in naturally and you have a record of declining levels to show a doctor.

It would simplify the dialing in process.

Systemlord

Thank you for the fast reply. Where can I get this done. Can I get to may family doctor and get it done?

The majority of doctors have no clue what tests to order or why they should, expect push back on a lot of these required tests. There aren't many doctors that have experience with hormones and those that do typically don't take insurance.

Seeking hormone treatment within your insurance network, good luck.

It's very likely your family doctor believes that scoring within the normal ranges means you're normal and that nothing is wrong with you. If only it were that simple, but for the simple minded that is what's believed.

Last edited:
My friend start talking bout something called HCG and Test treatment. I decided to google it and came across this site. Can someone explain how it works and how to use it?
Do I need to do any medical test?
I'm 40 years old and still feel very young.

Read and listen 10x more than you post is great advice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me