New member, would like opinions on prescription

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hawk347

Hello all, 51 y/o 5'11" 200# Would like opinions on my prescription, and also if there is anything that they missed in my labs. From what I have been reading, it seems like there should have been more tests done?

Test cyp 210 mg/ml 1ml 1x week
HCG 5,000 units 500 units 1x week
Anastrazole 1mg 3x week
MICB-12 1ml 2x week

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• TRT labs 1-2019.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello all, 51 y/o 5'11" Would like opinions on my prescription, and also if there is anything that they missed in my labs. From what I have been reading, it seems like there should have been more tests done?

Test cyp 210 mg/ml 1ml 1x week
HCG 5,000 units 500 units 1x week
Anastrazole 1mg 3x week
MICB-12 1ml 2x week

Thanks in advance

Horrible protocol!

Your doctor did not even test your SHBG or estradiol sensitive (LC/MS-MS) let alone a thyroid panel along with LH/FSH, prolactin, dihydrotestosterone, DHEA, Vitamin D, lipids.

Pre- TRT MALE Hormone / Wellness Panel

SHBG is critical to know as it will dictate ones dose/injection frequency which will have a huge impact on the effectiveness of your protocol.

210 mg/week it a high starting dose for trt and the amount of anastrozole you were prescribed will most certainly drive your e2 into the ground.

Not only do we have no idea where your e2 sits pre-trt but to top it off you were prescribed an aromatase inhibitor let alone an insane 3 mg/week.

I would look into finding another doctor ASAP!

Hawk347

Thanks for the replies. From what I have read, I thought the T dose sounded high as well as the Anastrazole. I couldn't find a Doc local to me ( my PCP is a VA doc) so I called a place down in Miami and did everything by phone/email. Is there a panel of tests I could get for just what's missing, or would I have to do full labs over again?

CoastWatcher

Many of us use www.discountedlabs.com, which is owned by Nelson. Excellent prices and all lab work performed by LabCorp.

Since you are comfortable with telemedicine, you should consult Defy Medical and Prime Body. Yes, they are sponsors, but no - they aren't t-mills (which is what you fell into). I'm a Canadian, not a patient of either, but would certainly contact both if I wee living in the States. Ask as many hard questions as you can think of; they won't dodge.

Hawk347

Many of us use www.discountedlabs.com, which is owned by Nelson. Excellent prices and all lab work performed by LabCorp.

Since you are comfortable with telemedicine, you should consult Defy Medical and Prime Body. Yes, they are sponsors, but no - they aren't t-mills (which is what you fell into). I'm a Canadian, not a patient of either, but would certainly contact both if I wee living in the States. Ask as many hard questions as you can think of; they won't dodge.

Thank you for the reply. I will be calling this place first tomorrow to ask them why the lab order was incomplete, then I will be calling Defy to see what my next step should be.

Systemlord

Thank you for the reply. I will be calling this place first tomorrow to ask them why the lab order was incomplete, then I will be calling Defy to see what my next step should be.

The reason why your lab order is incomplete is because your doctors knowledge is incomplete, in order words they have clue what they're doing. A baseline estrogen level is important to determine a proper TRT protocol, often injecting smaller doses more frequent will lower estrogen.

If you're estrogen levels is high normal before you even begin TRT and you inject one large dose once weekly, we can expect estrogen to be sky high and it won't be pleasant.

Going with Defy Medical is moving in the right direction.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me