Gman

Current protocol is
80mg test 2x per week
500IU hcg 2x week
0.125 anastrozole 2x week
2 grains of NDT every morning
25mg pregnenolone every morning
25mg DHEA every night before bed

28mg ferrous bisglycinate w/ 1g vitamin c 2x per day on empty stomach. I feel that the increased iron supplementation has been good for my mood. Purely theory at this point. When i went from 70mg to 80 of test i felt awesome but then eventually high E2 symptoms crept in. Most importantly anxiety throughout the day. When i started taking an increased dose of iron the anxiety has gone away and i feel better for sure. Still a bit bloated but I can deal with that. I started doing some looking into the link between E2 levels and hepcidin and serum iron levels and other things. Sort of working on a theory that increased E2 led to increased serum iron via decreased hepcidin. My low ferritin at last bloodwork of 40 made me theorize that my body couldnt keep up to the increased “demand” for iron and therefore getting some more through supplementation may help my anxiety. So far it has been working. I’d also guess that maybe this is why many guys tend to feel relief of some so called high E2 symptoms when they take an AI. Maybe the AI is actually giving symptom relief via decreased E2 —> increased hepcidin —> decreased “demand” for iron. My thoughts about iron/E2/anxiety came after seeing my girlfriends bloodwork and hearing about her anxiety symptoms. It was also around this time that I learned of a growing # of docs recommending going off AIs and letting estrogen numbers skyrocket. I thought to myself “if estrogen is so good for us then why do so many guys get relief by decreasing their estrogen with an AI”

Again i’d like to stress that this is purely theory. I am not a doctor and am nearly sharing my thoughts on the subject. I keep an open mind and would be more than happy to hear opposing or differing views on the subject.

I’ll update more next week after my numbers are back. Any questions please ask.

Edit: Gman do you have a thread of your own I could read to catch up on your situation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Canada878

Protocol has changed

Now doing 40mg test EOD
No AI

The significant issues I was having with anxiety seem to be gone. Only about 4 weeks into the change though so i’ll give it more time.

Bloodwork soon

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching