** New Labs/Thyroid Panel ** New TRT -- Initial Consult with "Doctor" SMH!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I'll start off by saying your high LH is the elephant in the room, we should be seeing testosterone high along with high LH. We see LH above ranges in men with testicular failure, essentially the pituitary gland is screaming at the testicles to produce testosterone, by increasing luteinizing hormone. The testicles are doing the best that they can and unfortunately it's no longer enough.

You may be at risk for losing fertility, do you by any chance have FSH tested?

DHT is low because testosterone is low.

Thyroid could show a little bit of improvement, Reverse T3 is elevated slightly, if you can find the cause Reverse T3 will come down. I got my reverse T3 (22-17) to come down by diet and exercise. Free T3 might be higher if Reverse T3 was under 15 ng/dL.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

You guys were right!! My current labs below, including the recommended missing variables and thyroid panel, proves this point. Please take a look and let me know what you think !!

Total testosterone: 307 (294-916)
Free Testosterone: 7.0 (7.2 - 24.0)
DHT: 22 (low, no range reported)
LH: 9.0 (1.7 - 8.6)
Estradiol (LC/MS/MS): 17.6 (8.0 - 35.0)
SHBG: 36.4 (19.3 - 76.4)
T4 Free (Direct): 1.12 (.82 - 1.77)
Free T3: 2.8 (2.0 - 4.4)
Reverse T3: 20.3 (9.2 - 24.1)
TSH: 1.540 (.450 - 4.500)
Prolactin: 10.2 (4.0 - 15.2)

Thanks again, for saving me from a sh*t load of *ss pain !!! ;)

Respectfully,

So ya, clearly you need thyroid optimization. Simply getting on T3 by itself, will do you wonders. Have them start you off on a small dose of T3, like 5mcg, and titrate dose up every week or two until symptoms improve.

Your testosterone levels are really low. So I would definitely hop on TRT as well.

NoHablo

System,

Unfortunately, FSH is not part of the Defy thyroid panel, so it was not tested. Also, I have 6 children, ranging in age from 5 to 31, so "I don't need no fertility!" lol !! :D

Consult with Defy, Dr. Saya, is next week !!! BTW, did I say, "you, Gman, and tmaxey, NAILED IT !!" ;) Again, many thanks to the three of you !!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching