New(ish) member from Canada

Buy Lab Tests Online

Canada878

Hello all,

I realize that I did this in the wrong order but I am looking to get some advice/help. I had previously posted about my journey with hypothyroid, hypogonadism and adrenal insufficiency here:
New Member is Canada w/ pre-TRT bloodwork

What I looking for now is help advice from other members. I’m being treated with Defy (over 12 weeks in) and i’m feeling alot better! Problem is that I am running into significant conplications when it comes to aquiring the medication that I need (testosterone, HCG, anastrozole etc). I’m wondering for fellow Canadians how do you do it? Do you have a friend from the US mail it to you? Do you fly down to pick it up? Are there mail forwarding services that can send the meds my way? I’m growing tired of having medication that I payed for not delivered to me for a variety of reasons. I need a new option. Please advise me on what you do and i’d greatly appreciate it. Please move/delete thread if not appropriate.

Thanks
Ken

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello all,

I realize that I did this in the wrong order but I am looking to get some advice/help. I had previously posted about my journey with hypothyroid, hypogonadism and adrenal insufficiency here:
New Member is Canada w/ pre-TRT bloodwork

What I looking for now is help advice from other members. I’m being treated with Defy (over 12 weeks in) and i’m feeling alot better! Problem is that I am running into significant conplications when it comes to aquiring the medication that I need (testosterone, HCG, anastrozole etc). I’m wondering for fellow Canadians how do you do it? Do you have a friend from the US mail it to you? Do you fly down to pick it up? Are there mail forwarding services that can send the meds my way? I’m growing tired of having medication that I payed for not delivered to me for a variety of reasons. I need a new option. Please advise me on what you do and i’d greatly appreciate it. Please move/delete thread if not appropriate.

Thanks
Ken

Defy nor any clinic in the US can prescribed testosterone/ancillaries to Canadians as it would be illegal.

They can work with your treating physician but as far as meds they need to be prescribed by a doctor in Canada.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Regarding trt in Canada.....hcg/aromatase inhibitors are rarely prescribed unless your treating physician is versed in the importance of these ancillaries.....mind you not everyone needs to use an aromatase inhibitor or hcg!

Canada878

Thanks for the reply. It’s illegal for them to prescribe to a Canadian? I have heard of many that are Canadian that work with Defy and others. I’m quite confused now to be honest

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me