New here

Buy Lab Tests Online

cleatus

Hi guys,
I have been reading this site for quite some time and decided it was about time to join. Lots of good information on here and I really appreciate the help you guys give.
Little info about me... 44 years old, on TRT for four years, originally went on because was low normal and had some depression/anxiety issues. Recently tried a restart after all this time and realized how much better trt is (even with the occasional ups and downs). HCG got me up to 298 total test and when I switched to Clomid my T levels dropped to 198 and I was a complete mess. I run a business and couldn't wait around for things to slowly get better (if they ever did). Starting back on TRT and slowly feeling better. Starting to feel human again! Wow, that was an ordeal...
On TRT with Defy Medical and things are looking up. Glad to be here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cleatus

Thanks guys. It has been 3 weeks since I started back on TRT and I feel human again. My mood is great, libido is great, energy is much better and the anxiety and depression is way less. My strength is coming back too and I put on 5lbs already (all water, but I was dried out with low estrogen 3 weeks ago). I feel manly and like myself again.
Current protocol is 30mg Mon/Weds./Fri with 250iu HCG twice a week. Going to increase the HCG to 300iu if any shrinkage. It's fantastic to feel good again!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me