Natesto thread

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

I have not seen or read much on here about Natesto. I am giving it a trial run and thought I would share my experiences in an effort to get some info out there.

Brief history:
On TRT for 20 months
High SHBG guy (44-50)
Best injection regimen was 80mg twice a week and HCG 150 IU daily (TT-1000, FT- 20)
Had amazing response in terms of body composition but always felt a little off otherwise, terrible sleep and acne issues.
Decided to give Natesto a try after hearing that in extended clinical trials patients consistently report regaining HPTA functionality.
Currently 2 months in - running TT of 850 and FT of 15 hour after application. Sleep restored which I am extremely happy about and acne is clearing up.
Libido and sensitivity have taken a little hit which doesn't surprise me as Natesto is in and out very quickly so I probably spend a longer part of the day with no or low testosterone compared to when I was injecting.
Draw blood tomorrow to check DHT, LH and FSH (LH and FSH were unreadable at baseline)
Plan to give this a 4 month trial and see if I can produce some FSH and LH.

I am interested to hear from anyone who has had a long run on Natesto and how it has worked. Also curious about adding a little Clomid to see if that will stimulate my HPTA. I am still taking daily HCG.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching