My recent Labs show testosterone levels of 124 please review my labs

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

jim929

I recently started trt with a dose of 200mg of testosterone cypionate per week, anasrtozole was included in the testosterone and 50iu of hcg twice a week. First 2 weeks I felt great maybe just the excitement of starting trt but weeks 3 and 4 I have not felt nearly as well. Is this normal or am I expecting to much to fast.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
What labs, I see no Labs?

Please clarify, you just started TRT, week 1 & 2 was great, week 3 & 4 not so great .. Then you run labs total test is 124ng/dl??

First, you should run labs before TRT, than 6 weeks after starting. From there it can take months upon months to really get hormone therapy settled in.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi Jim, just keep everything on that original thread. Also, on that thread you will want to add reference ranges and maybe sort it vertically so that the members can help you better. If it's all just clustered in a paragraph, people will just tend to glaze over it. See what you can do, we definitely want your thread to get as much discussion as possible.

This thread is now closed.

Original thread link: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...tosterone-levels-of-124-please-review-my-labs

Vince

Super Moderator
I recently started trt with a dose of 200mg of testosterone cypionate per week, anasrtozole was included in the testosterone and 50iu of hcg twice a week. First 2 weeks I felt great maybe just the excitement of starting trt but weeks 3 and 4 I have not felt nearly as well. Is this normal or am I expecting to much to fast.

It's probably because of your bad TRT protocol. To much testosterone, what's the amount of AI and why so little HCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale