My progress with "Defy Medical"

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Got a appt next week @ the fritz clinic in bham. Hopefully everything goes well with them & I don’t have to look anywhere else.

At 350 test level it seems right on the edge on whether most clinics will give a prescription or not.

Just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations who to try if this one doesn’t go as planned.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

While I certainly hope you find the care at the Fritz Clinic satisfies you, take the next few days - before your appointment - and contact Defy and Prime Body (I'm a Canadian, not a patient of either practice). Ask both all the hard questions you can come up with. This way, should things not go well with your local practice, you have a fall-back position. All the best.

Sean Mosher

In your previous post it seemed that you've already had some preliminary labs drawn, correct?
Can you post them here?
Best way to get feedback.

WhatSayYou89

In your previous post it seemed that you've already had some preliminary labs drawn, correct?
Can you post them here?
Best way to get feedback.

While I certainly hope you find the care at the Fritz Clinic satisfies you, take the next few days - before your appointment - and contact Defy and Prime Body (I'm a Canadian, not a patient of either practice). Ask both all the hard questions you can come up with. This way, should things not go well with your local practice, you have a fall-back position. All the best.

To be honest with you I would use either Prime body or Defy medical both of these clinics advertise here. I started with Defy Medical over three and a half years ago I'm really happy with them and they are affordable.

Defy Medical Reviews

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?5120-Defy-Medical-Reviews

PrimeBody.com Clinic Network in 21 Cities

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6043-PrimeBody-com-Clinic-Network-in-21-Cities

Canceled my local doc appt and am moving forward with Defy Medical.

Got my lab work drawn today for them.

Sucks it will take about a month to really get going with the treatment (10 days for lab results + 3 week wait.) but I feel the wait is worth it to get a good treatment program.

So far have been very impressed with the intake person who I’ve been speaking with.

I’ll update here on how things progress with them.

Canceled my local doc appt and am moving forward with Defy Medical.

Got my lab work drawn today for them.

Sucks it will take about a month to really get going with the treatment (10 days for lab results + 3 week wait.) but I feel the wait is worth it to get a good treatment program.

So far have been very impressed with the intake person who I’ve been speaking with.

I’ll update here on how things progress with them.

Unfortunately our wait time is what it is right now, but if it helps at all, typically results are within 7 days. If you have your physical and paperwork completed while waiting for the results, it'll only help reduce it, because you'll be ready to be scheduled immediately once the results are finalized.

Not sure if you had spoken with me, or not, but my colleagues and I all try to be as upfront as possible regarding the wait time so that patients are as fully informed as possible.

WhatSayYou89

Unfortunately our wait time is what it is right now, but if it helps at all, typically results are within 7 days. If you have your physical and paperwork completed while waiting for the results, it'll only help reduce it, because you'll be ready to be scheduled immediately once the results are finalized.

Not sure if you had spoken with me, or not, but my colleagues and I all try to be as upfront as possible regarding the wait time so that patients are as fully informed as possible.

Hey Jesse,

Yup, you’re the person I’ve been working with so far.

I’m not complaining about the wait by no means as I understand these things are how they are.

If anything it speaks to how popular Defy has become.

Just being transparent about the process here for other people who might be interested in going with Defy.

WhatSayYou89

Quick update.

Got my lab work back in 4 days (today) & went ahead and scheduled my initial consult.

Was an 8 week wait for Dr. Saya and 3 week wait for Dr. Calkins.

Went with the 3 week wait, as I’m ready to get going with treatment ASAP.

I’ve read awesome things about Dr. Saya so hopefully I will get a similar treatment protocol/experience with Dr. Calkins.

Still researching more about him, has anyone here used him? Thoughts?

Also, do you think he would take into consideration for the treatment, if I had a preference of Test injections instead of Clomid?

Doing my research it seems and overwhelmingly that most men seem to be happier with how they feel on injections over Clomid. Especially in the libido department.

Last edited:

WhatSayYou89

Tomorrow’s the big day for my appt!

I will say this has been the longest 3 weeks of my life.

Definitely excited/nervous to see what the doc decides to do.

WhatSayYou89

Appointment went excellent today.

Dr. Calkins was great, went over everything I needed.

My protocol is testosterone 70mg twice a week (140mg per week).

HcG twice per week.

Anastrazole .125mg

My e2 is low @ 9. So he recommended holding off on the Ai until/if high e2 symptoms start to arise.

Then we would see where my e2 is at my 6 week visit.

Only bummer is our appt ended later in the day so they weren’t able to get anything setup for getting the med ordering process started & tomorrows a holiday.

So I’m assuming I’ll hear from them on Thursday to get everything ordered. I’ll be doing next day delivery so hopefully I can have everything by the following Thursday.

Overall I’m pleased with how smoothly it went & looking forward to getting started!

Last edited:

HcG twice per week.

Anastrazole .125mg

My e2 is low @ 9. So he recommended holding off on the Ai until/if high e2 symptoms start to arise.

Only bummer is our appt ended later in the day so they weren't able to get anything setup for getting the med ordering process started & tomorrows a holiday.

So I'm assuming I'll hear from them on Thursday to get everything ordered. I'll being so next day delivery so hopefully I can have everything by the following Thursday.

Overall I'm pleased with how smoothly it went & looking forward to getting started!

I'm glad to hear your consult went well! Have a happy 4th!

HcG twice per week.

Anastrazole .125mg

Only bummer is our appt ended later in the day so they weren’t able to get anything setup for getting the med ordering process started & tomorrows a holiday.

So I’m assuming I’ll hear from them on Thursday to get everything ordered. I’ll be doing next day delivery so hopefully I can have everything by the following Thursday.

Overall I’m pleased with how smoothly it went & looking forward to getting started!

Welcome to the team!

Don't be surprised if it still takes a week or more to get your supplies. Defy has to write the scrip and call it in (1-3days) then the pharmacy has to make everything and pack for shipping (2-4 days).
Then forget weekends they don't count then your 1 day service kicks in. (((WHAT!?!))) I know it pisses us all off but I don't think they can do anything about it both Defy and pharmacy has thousands of customers.

WhatSayYou89

Don't be surprised if it still takes a week or more to get your supplies. Defy has to write the scrip and call it in (1-3days) then the pharmacy has to make everything and pack for shipping (2-4 days).
Then forget weekends they don't count then your 1 day service kicks in. (((WHAT!?!))) I know it pisses us all off but I don't think they can do anything about it both Defy and pharmacy has thousands of customers.

Yeah, unfortunately I’ve read about the time frame for getting the meds can be around that time frame.

I’m going on vacation on the 30th so hopefully I have it in time to where I can start to feel the effects, at least somewhat before then.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me