My journey

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I agree with Madman. Injecting 12mg daily is a good place to start. Yes it’s only 84mg/ week, but keep in mind when doing daily injections, it will probably effect your numbers like 100mg/ week would. The more frequently you inject, the more effect a weekly dosage will have on you. That’s at least what most guy’s here have experienced that have switched to daily injections

Also, 500iu’s of HCG per week is too much imo. That’s the dose I was on when I was on HCG monotherapy. That dose of HCG, with nothing else, had my total testosterone at 1200. 250-300 EOD would be all I would inject if I was doing it concurrently with testosterone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I definitely thought the timing was off for testing. I was in the office because I was having some other issues so he decided to test while I was there.

I’m going to talk to him about daily injections when I see him in a week or so. I think I want it do it regardless as I willnsgsy within the prescribed dose but still want to be on the same page with my doctor.

I also need a prescription for more syringes to switch to daily injections. Is there anywhere to get syringes without a script ?

I use BD U-100 insulin syringes (.5cc 28 gauge 1/2 inch needle).

Personally if I were injecting small doses of testosterone daily I would definitely use .3cc or .5cc insulin syringes as oppose to 1cc.

More precision when measuring dose and slightly easier to draw testosterone out of the vial compared to a 1cc insulin syringe.....benefits may seem minimal but I prefer the .5cc as I used to use the 1cc.

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 0.5cc 29ga x 1/2

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100 .5 cc 27G X 1/2

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1/2 cc, 28G X 1/2

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100 .3 cc 30G X 1/2

There are many other sites online to purchase syringes!

Tdizzle

I agree with Madman. Injecting 12mg daily is a good place to start. Yes it’s only 84mg/ week, but keep in mind when doing daily injections, it will probably effect your numbers like 100mg/ week would. The more frequently you inject, the more effect a weekly dosage will have on you. That’s at least what most guy’s here have experienced that have switched to daily injections

Also, 500iu’s of HCG per week is too much imo. That’s the dose I was on when I was on HCG monotherapy. That dose of HCG, with nothing else, had my total testosterone at 1200. 250-300 EOD would be all I would inject if I was doing it concurrently with testosterone.

I thought I read in Nelson’s video the most effective dosage to restore testicular atrophy and intretesticular t production was 500iu every other day.

Gman86

Maybe on HCG monotherapy. But when using it with testosterone I’ve never seen someone use that high of doses. Maybe other guy’s can chime in

Tdizzle

Can someone help me with the conversion if I’m going to use daily doses. What size syringes would you guys use so you could draw 12 mg precisely ? The math is making my head hurt

Tdizzle

Maybe on HCG monotherapy. But when using it with testosterone I’ve never seen someone use that high of doses. Maybe other guy’s can chime in

In that video the study showed men using 200mg test enanthate per week and 500iu HCG eod. Not sure they continued that dose beyond 3 weeks but now you really have me curious. I hope someone can maybe chime in and tell me if they think this is a bad idea for me or not

D2C31325-5512-45C7-AF67-F63975A4F59B.png
D10B2FEB-9E83-4D9D-90FE-7366A0E09BAF.png

Tman

I am a low SHBG guy, as well. I can tell you from my experiences, EOD is the furthest apart I can dose on SQ T without huge highs and lows and bad E2 spikes. I am about to convert to daily to try to become even more stable. Additionally, I overrespond to AIs. When absolutely necessary, I empty 3/4 of the powder out of the .125 capsule to help with spikes. I crashed hard (severe anxiety-6 days non-functioning) taking .125 on a Saturday and again on a Monday. To highlight the impact of low SHBG, I started on gels and I would hit 1400 in 2 hours, drop to 400is in 9 hours, and be back to 200ish in 24 hours--huge ups and downs.

Tdizzle

It looks like 250iu eod was damn near the same effectivnesss.

To measure .12ml just get a .5cc syringe.

I went with .5 cc 27ga syringes and there much more comfortable then those big tuna Spears my doctor gave me LOL. I came up with .06 equaling 12 mg. My test strength is 2000mg / 10ml.

I’ve been reluctant to start daily injections before talking to my doctor. The only thing that has me reluctant is how it may throw off his interpretations of my lab tests. He asks me what days I inject on. If I don’t tell him I will have to lie about when I injected last. If I do tell him I’m afraid he may get pissed. I think for now I’m going to stick to 2x per week until I can discuss it with him. I have no doubt it will be better for me but I want to be on the same page with my doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me