Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

I just started this week on my new MWF 50mg each injection. The first week has been okay. I am going to avoid an AI if I can. I was just wondering if their are any members on here who do specifically 3 days a week and how it’s been going for them??? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I just went to the same with 50 each about 4 weeks ago. I think it is much smoother! I do have an issue of 59 SHBG and 47 E2 and TT1200 with FT23 and 89DHT which is up. I follow what Nelson says right into the arm and find it very easy and no pain. I have been on TRT since i was 51 and now 56 it pretty good shape.

Zooulie12

I'm not using and AI.
That’s good to know. I know every body is different: but it’s good to know you don’t need to use an AI. My new doctor doesn’t want me to use an AI anymore. He prescribed them for me. But he said only take a small dose if I absolutely have too. I feel like if I have to, i might just lower my dose. I was on an AI every week for about almost 3 and a half years.

fifty

I just inject in the mornings mwf. My doctor told me I don’t need to bother doing something like M morning W afternoon F evening.

Nashtide

I just inject in the mornings mwf. My doctor told me I don’t need to bother doing something like M morning W afternoon F evening.
I’m considering going to this dosing regimen. Did you also lower your overall weekly dosage? I also use hcg, so I suppose I’d inject that on Tuesday and Saturday?

Sean Mosher

I'm doing this as well, and I inject every morning.
I definitely love the consistency of this.
I also figured I'd try SubQ for the first time and am now a huge proponent of it.
Couldn't be easier (and no AI).

fifty

I did not lower dosage initially. Went from m/th 80mg 500iu .125 ai to mwf 54mg 350iu .125ai. My trough T went up 10% this way and my e2 even went up slightly.

I have now lowered to 48mg mwf and feel good. I want to try lowering my ai dose as well.

Nashtide

I did not lower dosage initially. Went from m/th 80mg 500iu .125 ai to mwf 54mg 350iu .125ai. My trough T went up 10% this way and my e2 even went up slightly.

I have now lowered to 48mg mwf and feel good. I want to try lowering my ai dose as well.
I am considering this so I can eliminate the AI altogether. I take such a small dose of anastrazole, so I’m hoping lowering the overall dose and increasing the injection frequency will lower the E2 without an AI.

S1W

For the M-W-F crew, what time of day do you inject? Does it matter?

I've only been on the MWF schedule for 2 weeks, but I inject MWF mornings. I have not noticed any dip on Sundays - and for what it's worth, my SHBG is 23.

My dose has actually been increased by about 10mg/week on this protocol. We'll see how that all pans out in several weeks.

RLW

I believe the idea is that it's more frequent slightly smaller injections. Every other day would be slightly better but more confusing. Many people think every day would be ideal however some don't want to inject daily. For me, I started on M/W/F and it's been great so have never seen a reason to change.

j4ever

I am pinning twice a week right now, and have thought about everyday but that seems like it would get to be a pain in the ass after a couple of months, I might give m/w/f a go

RLW

I am pinning twice a week right now, and have thought about everyday but that seems like it would get to be a pain in the ass after a couple of months, I might give m/w/f a go

I would go on how you feel. If you feel good I wouldn't change anything. If you don't, make a change.

S1W

What are the advantages to injecting MWF over E3.5D? Is It smoother T levels? Less aromitization?

The following is all just my opinion based on logic and my own personal experiences, so take it with a grain of salt, but:

I think that if it works for you, E3.5D is better than MWF simply because there are fewer injections and it's overall easier.

MWF would be for guys looking to reduce the spikes of higher volume, less frequent injections and whatever it is that they think those spikes do - aromitization, etc. I see it as a plan that is somewhat of a compromise and focuses more on reducing spikes by spreading out injections and is less indicated for smoothing out levels, since if smoothing out levels is the goal, EOD or ED would be a better choice.

On that note, I'm still not entirely convinced that smoothing out my levels is a good thing for me. I think there may be something to be said for more pronounced variations in T levels throughout the week (since diurnal variations are out the window for us), though I'm well-aware that some guys claim that the stable levels of ED schedules have helped them a lot.

I went to MWF to see if it would lower E2 and if so, if I actually feel better that way. Time will tell.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me