Most up to date HCG/AI dosing/timing protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

nwolfe88

Never inject back into a vial with a dirty needle, the chances of contamination is too great. Maybe some will say it's okay because the needle is clean, but once you use a syringe it would make me afraid to put anything back in that vial.

Ok - is the delt not a good area to inject? Using 29g .5" 1ml insulin syringe right now.

I have seen on other forums to "not use 1ml syringes", but instead use .5ml syringes. Why?

Is the .5" insulin syringe long enough for the quads?

Should I try SC injections with the test cyp? If so, same process and location as my HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Ok - is the delt not a good area to inject? Using 29g .5" 1ml insulin syringe right now.

I have seen on other forums to "not use 1ml syringes", but instead use .5ml syringes. Why?

Is the .5" insulin syringe long enough for the quads?

Should I try SC injections with the test cyp? If so, same process and location as my HCG?

I think the shoulders are an excellent place to inject with an easy touch 29 gauge half inch syringe. It should also be long enough for your quads. You can also uses for Sub-Q.

nwolfe88

Yes some members inject testosterone and HCG using Sub-Q in the gut or belly fat.

That's a lot of injections in the gut over the course of the week (4 total). As long as I do them on opposite sides I should be ok I'm assuming? Like on Monday for example, inject test cyp Sub Q on the right side of belly and HCG on the left. Vice versa on Thursday (second day of injections per week). ?

dnfuss

I've got people telling me to take the AI the day of injections as well. Is there any data to back up one method vs. the other?

Have any of the TRT clinicians who comment on this site expressed a view on this question (Dr. Saya, Dr. Crisler, etc.)?

Have any of the TRT clinicians who comment on this site expressed a view on this question (Dr. Saya, Dr. Crisler, etc.)?

For the vast majority of patients both injecting and taking anastrozole multiple times per week (2+), taking the anastrozole the day of injection or the day after will be of no clinically significant difference. For some that can time out their high E2 symptoms and find them to be cyclical throughout their injection cycle, they can shift the anastrozole around a bit as a trial to compensate. As is said so often with these treatments, there is just no universal technique that will apply to all.

nwolfe88

For the vast majority of patients both injecting and taking anastrozole multiple times per week (2+), taking the anastrozole the day of injection or the day after will be of no clinically significant difference. For some that can time out their high E2 symptoms and find them to be cyclical throughout their injection cycle, they can shift the anastrozole around a bit as a trial to compensate. As is said so often with these treatments, there is just no universal technique that will apply to all.

Alright, I have been on my protocol for a few weeks now and got my first bloods back. I've been doing 50mg 2x per week, 500iu of HCG 2x per week, and a bite of a tab of Anastrozole 2x per week. My doc just emailed me these so I haven't discussed with him yet, so in your opinions, how is everything looking? Should I drop the AI all together?

screen 1.jpgscreen 2.jpgscreen 3.jpgscreen 4.jpg

I'd drop the AI and did you ever look more into your thyroid? You will need to get more thyroid labs done to really get a better picture though. Go over to the thyroid section and start reading. I'm sure more experience members here will chime in about it.

Vince

Super Moderator
That's a lot of injections in the gut over the course of the week (4 total). As long as I do them on opposite sides I should be ok I'm assuming? Like on Monday for example, inject test cyp Sub Q on the right side of belly and HCG on the left. Vice versa on Thursday (second day of injections per week). ?

That schedule should work just fine, which you probably already know.

nwolfe88

I'd drop the AI and did you ever look more into your thyroid? You will need to get more thyroid labs done to really get a better picture though. Go over to the thyroid section and start reading. I'm sure more experience members here will chime in about it.

According to doctor google, my free t3 is optimal and free t4 is nearly optimal. TSH a bit high. Do you see something wrong?

Systemlord

According to doctor google, my free t3 is optimal and free t4 is nearly optimal. TSH a bit high. Do you see something wrong?

Low free T4 suggest iodine deficiency and rT3/fT3 ratio may be off, rT3 can block fT3. Starvation diets and rapid weight loss can raise rT3, excessive cycling and jogging can also raise rT3.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me