Most recent blood tests. I got everything done. Does anything look off?

Buy Lab Tests Online

testguy53

Title says it all. This blood-work is from a few months back and I just never posted it. It was taken at trough.

I've been feeling pretty good. My routine is 20 mg test-c every other day, along with 250 IUs HCG and a tiny amount of FSH (from brand name Foliculin). Doctors thought I might need to donate blood, but since then newer blood-work says I'm fine. Was probably just dehydrated.

Specifically curious about estradiol, SHBG, dihydrotestosterone, and thyroid (which I've never had tested before).

Thanks guys!

20181024 - BW to ExcelMale 1 of 10.jpg

20181024 - BW to ExcelMale 2 of 10.jpg

20181024 - BW to ExcelMale 3 of 10.jpg

20181024 - BW to ExcelMale 4 of 10.jpg

20181024 - BW to ExcelMale 5 of 10.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

Looks really quite good and if you are feeling good that says it all. I would add some Vit D or get in the sun more. mine runs 75 but I live in Florida during the winter and really helps to keep it up.

ratbag

If your feeling good that says it all. Your B-12 is too high. Time to reduce the dosage on that. Too high of B-12 can be as bad as too low. Top of range is ok.

testguy53

Thanks for all the feedback. I will increase my vitamin D supplement and decrease my b12. I try to follow a mostly vegan diet so I have to supplement with some b12. I take a vegan omega 3 too, so not exactly fish oil. It’s algae- based

As for SHBG, is there a way to lower it? Do I need to?

I started taking b12 after being tested for an MTHFR mutation. I take methyl-b12 and methyl folate.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's almost impossible to lower your shbg, no need to. Your shbg is in a nice range and your free T is not being held down by it.

Gianluca

Thanks for all the feedback. I will increase my vitamin D supplement and decrease my b12. I try to follow a mostly vegan diet so I have to supplement with some b12. I take a vegan omega 3 too, so not exactly fish oil. It’s algae- based

As for SHBG, is there a way to lower it? Do I need to?

I started taking b12 after being tested for an MTHFR mutation. I take methyl-b12 and methyl folate.

how much b12 were you taking if you remember

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Another comment on the OP's results is that his free T test appears to have been equilibrium dialysis or ultrafiltration. These are the most accurate methods, but we are not used to this scale. For comparison, the Vermeulen calculated free T is only 14.5 ng/dL, while the new TruT method—promoted by @madman —yields a much closer 23 ng/dL.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me