Most Basic of basic questions but how do I get started w TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

bst22201

Just joined and am in the process of research and info gathering about TRT. How do I go about getting information, getting tests and designing a treatment plan without having to go through an expensive anti aging clinic or low T practice that all seem to cost at a minimum $3k per year. Is one of these clinics my only option? I'm not doing it for bodybuilding but to manage low T symptoms and to feel better. I'm 48 and my testosterone was measured at 590 back in 2015

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Where are you located??
Docs/Practices who typically take insurance tend to limit your options in receiving the best treatment (mostly because of insurance), but maybe there's one in your area that someone can recommend.
Otherwise we'd be happy to talk with you.

As far as information, this site is loaded with it.
For labs, I'd seek out something like this:

Pre- TRT MALE Hormone / Wellness Panel

Initial labs would be the first step in generating discussion and possible treatment for you.

Systemlord

Defy Medical is $100-$150 per month or 1200-$2000 per year. Unless you want to waste time playing the doctor lottery, these telemedicine clinics can get you on track to feeling normal in no time at all.

Me personally it's a waste of time trying to find a doctor knowledgeable in TRT inside my insurance network, when doctors have 20-30 patient to see in an 8 hour shift, it's hard to imagine that a doctor could have enough time to figure out my specific case.

bst22201

Where are you located??
Docs/Practices who typically take insurance tend to limit your options in receiving the best treatment (mostly because of insurance), but maybe there's one in your area that someone can recommend.
Otherwise we'd be happy to talk with you.

As far as information, this site is loaded with it.
For labs, I'd seek out something like this:

Pre- TRT MALE Hormone / Wellness Panel

Initial labs would be the first step in generating discussion and possible treatment for you.
East coast US near Washington DC. Thanks for the reply.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me