Should I Have Morning Wood Every Day on Testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLW

I'm not sure that waking up without morning wood indicated that you didn't have an erection during your sleep. I think it comes and goes throughout the night. I personally have morning wood almost every day and I sometimes think it's what wakes me up. However I was the same before starting Testosterone.

BenM

Well I hadn't had morning wood for a year or two before starting TRT, but within a few weeks of starting it became pretty consistent - I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee and pretty much always have a tent in my pj pants. It's like I'm 20 again (although I didn't need to go so much back then.... ;))

Everyone is different I guess.

GreenMachineX

I didn’t start getting morning wood again until after I started supplementing methylcobalamin (active b12) above 150mcg even after my TRT was dialed in.

lemonflavor

It seems to me that men are way too obsessed with this. Certainly, symptoms and effects are indicators, but I'd think well being and then sexual performance, if applicable, would be the most important things. Maybe my perception is wrong. Said with a wink and a smile, so to speak, not anger.

GreenMachineX

It seems to me that men are way too obsessed with this. Certainly, symptoms and effects are indicators, but I'd think well being and then sexual performance, if applicable, would be the most important things. Maybe my perception is wrong. Said with a wink and a smile, so to speak, not anger.
Aren’t both important?

lemonflavor

Aren’t both important?

Well being and general sexual function? (if applicable) yes. But focusing on whether or not they have an erection in the morning, then having them in the middle of the night, then they want to have them all night long. It just seems like some men so focused on that body part all the time. It's kind of a stereotypical man-thing.

Those of us with willing and ready sexual partners can say this, but I remember back when I was single in my 20s worrying about this. Understandable, but not the complete picture. You can have healthy erections during the nigh and not when you awake. Certainly worrying doesn’t help any.

GreenMachineX

Well being and general sexual function? (if applicable) yes. But focusing on whether or not they have an erection in the morning, then having them in the middle of the night, then they want to have them all night long. It just seems like some men so focused on that body part all the time. It's kind of a stereotypical man-thing.
Gotcha.

BenM

I would argue that your libido (and whether you can perform on demand) is more important than whether you get morning wood or not anyway.

Personally, like I said above my morning wood came back pretty quickly after starting TRT. What I didn't say was that I still really didn't have the urge to use it. Once or twice I did (with my wife and by myself) but it was really only to make sure it worked, not because I felt like it. I really couldn't be bothered. And while all the plunging functioned, it was pretty unsatisfying and meh.

However in the past month or so that has changed and I now have a libido again. I'm not sure if it's just a time thing, or because I upped the frequency of my injections from every 7 to every 5 days, but all of a sudden I'm getting urges like I used to, and things are much more pleasurable too.

Anyway, your own mileage may vary but I guess my point in sharing this was to suggest maybe looking at the big picture of your sexual health rather than just this one factor to determine how things are going.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me