Low Testosterone; HCG Update; Good Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Darwinism

Hey all, I didn't see a category for posting about HCG just i figured basics was the place to go! I posted some months ago with questions on my HCG prescription for low testosterone. Promised I would update after results. I had a normal level of LH on like every blood test besides like one some months before I was prescribed to HCG (tested at 1.1) so it might seem a little strange that it helped.

My experience with it:
Blood results day before I started on 2/13/18: Free T = 64. Total T = 418, LH = 3.3. It tended to fluctuate between 325-425 depending on the day I guess...

I began 500 IU HCG every other day on 2/14/18. (NOT TAKING ANYTHING ELSE) Last blood test 5/24/18 - My Free T = 160.5, Total T = 738, Estradiol = 36, Estrone = 55.

I'm 22 y/o with history of T in 200's until 19, 300s- low 400s there after until 2/13/18. Libido increased, finally growing happy trail, chest hair, beard, and ass hair, less joint pain, increased energy, no voice cracks anymore (used to get them consistently)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Congratulations, sounds like you're having success with the HCG protocol. I'm happy it's working for you.

Darwinism

Sure am! Thank you. Seems to be less common for low T so figured I'd share as it does help for some people. Maybe more so for the younger crowd.

M

MarkM

Congrats! Thank you for sharing your story with us. Best of luck for continued success with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me