Low T, Low FSH

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lucas07

Hello all, I am a 24 year old male and my endo has diagnosed me with hypogonadism. He wants to start me on TRT, however, I would not like to be on this for my whole life, and I want to have kids. He prescribed me Testim to start off, but I have yet to start it.

I had taken steroids about 2 years ago, got off them, never did a post cycle but everything seemed to be fine. Up until 6 months ago when I started noticing I would get very tired, have erection problems, lack of sexual desire. All of these things led me to get my testosterone levels checked.

My first lab work said my testosterone level was 28.. Range is 264-916 so i was way below.
Any ways, my Endo got me to do more blood work, Test Serum was then at 234, still very low.

LH was 3.0 (range was 1.7-8.6)
FSH was 1.3 (range was 1.5-12.4)
Prolactin was 9.9 (range was 4.0-15.2)

So my question is, what could be the issue? I don't want to start TRT right away without trying something else first. What would you guys suggest?

[TD="class: red"]264-916 (ng/dL)[/TD]

[TD="class: red"]264-916 (ng/dL)[/TD]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lucas07

Appreciate the response Vince.

I mentioned Clomid, all he did was really shrug it off. He said just do the TRT, and when I want to have kids he will get me on HCG.
I wanted to find a more experienced doctor in the field but have not been able to in my region.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me