Low Energy / Low Libido / Poor Sleep / High Cortisol / Low (Free) T (?)

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRicker

@StepbyStep I know this is an old thread, but how did the T3 treatment go?

I also have high RT3 (26 on a range of 9-24), and high cortisol is most likely the problem as iron and ferritin are at good levels.
I tried T3 at 25mcg's per day up to 50mcg's per day with no improvement in symptoms.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

StepbyStep

@StepbyStep I know this is an old thread, but how did the T3 treatment go?

I also have high RT3 (26 on a range of 9-24), and high cortisol is most likely the problem as iron and ferritin are at good levels.
I tried T3 at 25mcg's per day up to 50mcg's per day with no improvement in symptoms.
It has been a while since I went through the T3 treatment. My life and TRT protocol was a mess during that time and I felt awful. The only thing I do know is that the T3 treatment was successful in lowering my RT3 as well as my TSH. (TSH was 2.5ish prior and went down to 1).

I got my life sorted out, started using iodized salt when cooking and eat a brazil nut once in a while and got my TRT protocol sorted out. My TSH has been holding steady at 1.5ish since(first bloods of 2022 getting done today though). Whether the T3 treatment helped I do not know.

I suspected high Cortisol too and did a couple diurnal tests. No abnormalities found.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me