Losartan vs Telmisartan

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

Considering switching from Losartan to Telmisartan. I think Losartan is making me a bit tired and messing with erection quality (despite the fact people claim the opposite). Anyone with experience in both drugs?
I currently take 25mg Losartan and it actually works a bit too well. If i have a stress free day my BP can get as low as 100/60. Wondering if low blood pressure can mess up with erection quality ad well

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooka15

I had the same thing with losartan and irbesartan in terms of erectile function. I had bad sinus issues on both of them. I have been on telimisartan for over a year and I think it improved EQ and some how boosted libido. I also dropped some weight. Look up the reviews on it , it fights cancer, improves metabolic syndrome, improves endothelial function. I think the only side effect I get since being on it is minor foot and calf cramps. First few months it caused backaches but those went away.

HealthMan

I had the same thing with losartan and irbesartan in terms of erectile function. I had bad sinus issues on both of them. I have been on telimisartan for over a year and I think it improved EQ and some how boosted libido. I also dropped some weight. Look up the reviews on it , it fights cancer, improves metabolic syndrome, improves endothelial function. I think the only side effect I get since being on it is minor foot and calf cramps. First few months it caused backaches but those went away.
Thank you! Since i started TRT my erection quality has been awesome. But soon aftet i started losartan it decreased a bit. I will ask my GP to try temilsartan

I´ve been on Losartan until my doc convinced me to change to Telmisartan.
The doc told me that the latter has more benefits than Losartan. However I feel a bit more tired on Telm.. but that´s about all I think nothing more what I can feel.

Guided_by_Voices

FYI, I think the primary risk of low blood pressure is kidney damage. You may want to research that. "Acute renal failure" has been reported as a side effect of some BP meds and the body in some cases apparently has reasons for trying to keep BP above a certain level for kidney function. I take low doses of ARBs and ACE Inhibitors for anti-aging reasons but I keep the doses low enough that my BP doesn't drop dramatically.

HealthMan

FYI, I think the primary risk of low blood pressure is kidney damage. You may want to research that. "Acute renal failure" has been reported as a side effect of some BP meds and the body in some cases apparently has reasons for trying to keep BP above a certain level for kidney function. I take low doses of ARBs and ACE Inhibitors for anti-aging reasons but I keep the doses low enough that my BP doesn't drop dramatically.
Yup. I only take a small dosage because my BP spikes when working. Normal otherwise. Sometimes during the weekend it will be 100/60. So i dropped the dosage for the weekend in half or take caffeine pill and BP raises a bit.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me