LCITRULLINE DL-MALATE 2:1 COST RISE

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

I have noticed that cost has increased 50% over the last 4 months.
Wonder if it is tied into the trade war with China.
1KILO from Bulk Supplements:
18SEP18 - $27
9OC18 - $ 31
12DEC18 - $39

Should have bought waaaay more last Oct :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
That's the brand I buy. I really wouldn't blame it on the tariffs. It may be because it's becoming very popular with the baby boomers.

OMI100

Hmmm demand, demand, demand and charge what folks will pay:)
Hmmm Bump it up ($) a little at a time and its like cooking crabs:)
Next thing you know it is 50% higher:)

madman

Super Moderator
L-citrulline is good enough.... the addition of malate is going is not going to add a huge beneficial effect!

I used to use citrulline malate 2:1 and eventually switched over to pure citrulline and have not noticed any difference in my workouts nor how I feel overall.

Vince

Super Moderator
One reason I use L-citrulline malate 2-1, when I stop my NO stack for 3 months , my ADMA levels we're too high out of range. It was recommended that I should start my stack again and my levels went back into a good range. I get my best results with malate.

madman

Super Moderator
One reason I use L-citrulline malate 2-1, when I stop my NO stack for 3 months , my ADMA levels we're too high out of range. It was recommended that I should start my stack again and my levels went back into a good range. I get my best results with malate.

Regarding cardiovascular/endothelial health.....NO is key and l-citrulline is what increases NO levels not malate.

If anything malate can enhance energy production/lessen fatigue.....l-citrulline is where you get the most bang for the buck!

Vince

Super Moderator
Regarding cardiovascular/endothelial health.....NO is key and l-citrulline is what increases NO levels not malate.

If anything malate can enhance energy production/lessen fatigue.....l-citrulline is where you get the most bang for the buck!
I agree with you.
Malate serves as an important component in the tricarboxylic (or TCA) cycle, which is one way your body produces energy. When you increase malate levels, you increase energy production. Therefore, citrulline malate provides the one-two punch of bringing additional blood—and subsequently, oxygen and nutrients—to exercising muscles, as well as providing increased energy to boost performance levels.

L-Citrulline or Citrulline Malate? N.O. Contest!

OMI100

Just cked out Bulk Supplements for latest cost.
1 KILO
L-CITRULLINE DL-MALATE 2:1 = $39
L-CITRULLINE = $36
L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1:1 = $28

madman

Super Moderator
I agree with you.
Malate serves as an important component in the tricarboxylic (or TCA) cycle, which is one way your body produces energy. When you increase malate levels, you increase energy production. Therefore, citrulline malate provides the one-two punch of bringing additional blood—and subsequently, oxygen and nutrients—to exercising muscles, as well as providing increased energy to boost performance levels.

L-Citrulline or Citrulline Malate? N.O. Contest!

Here are some of the more recent studies

PROCEDURE
During each experimental trial and 40 min prior to beginning a standardized warm-up, participants ingested either 8 g of pure L-citrulline DL-malate powder (CM; Bulk Supplements, Henderson, NV, USA) mixed with 500 ml of water or PL. This dosage is consistent with previous investigations

In the current study, CM supplementation did not alter subjective measures of focus, energy, and fatigue. Additionally, CM supplementation did not modify the participants’ RPE during or following the resistance exercise protocol.

In conclusion, supplementation with 8 g of CM 40 min prior to beginning a standardized warm-up and initiating a barbell bench press resistance exercise protocol did not increase exercise performance, alter subjective measures, or augment the muscle swelling response to training in recreationally resistance-trained men. Future research is warranted to further examine the acute effect of CM supplementation on resistance exercise performance, along with the impact on hypertrophy, strength, and performance outcomes following chronic supplementation

Attachments

• DEC16-CITRULLINE-gonzalez2018.pdf
    361.9 KB · Views: 132

madman

Super Moderator
METHODS

Experimental Approach to the Problem

1) 8 g of a commercially available amino acid supplement (citrulline malate) (CM) mixed into 20 oz of sugar free flavored water, 2) a Placebo (PLA) containing 20 oz of sugar free flavored water with no CM, or 3) a Control (CON) containing no administration of a drink

An acute dose (8 g) of CM provided to participants approximately 60 min before performing a high-intensity exercise session was ineffective in reducing fatigue or increasing the total amount of reps completed among recreationally trained individuals. Based upon our findings, we cannot support the use of CM to improve performance or help to lessen the onset of fatigue for body weight activates performed at a high-intensity. Practitioners interested in helping to increase performance or lessen fatigue should find alternative routes rather than supplementing with CM. Considering that CM is promoted to enhance skeletal muscle metabolism, future research should incorporate protocols that promote a high metabolic demand. This may include extending the time of work per set, such as going form 20 s of work per set to around 1-2 min of work per set. Additionally, future protocols should continue using exercises that incorporate multiple muscle groups with a short work:rest ratio to determine the effectiveness of CM on performance. This could provide beneficial information to those working in such arenas as tactical strength and conditioning.

Attachments

• DEC16-CITRULLINE2-farney2018.pdf
    773.2 KB · Views: 128

madman

Super Moderator
2.6. Supplementation Protocol

During T1 and T2, the subjects orally ingested an identical looking and equivalent amount (6 g) of citrulline malate (CM) or placebo-cornstarch (PL) dissolved in 200 mL of water. CM and PL were analyzed and confirmed for purity prior to the study

In conclusion, CM supplementation (6 g dose at 60 min pre-workout) does not improve muscle recovery from a single session of high-intensity RE in untrained young adult men. Therefore, it is premature to recommend free CM supplementation as an ergogenic aid to improve muscle recovery after RE. Future studies are required to assess the effects of CM in other populations (e.g., elderly and/or women) with different training status (e.g., recreational practitioners and/or athletes)

Attachments

• DEC16-CITRULLINE3-nutrients-09-01132.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 125

madman

Super Moderator
Experimental design

On the second and third visits, participants arrived fasted to the laboratory, provided a blood sample, and then consumed either 8 g of CM or a placebo

Conclusion

An acute dose of 8 g CM (1.1:1 ratio) did not confer any benefits to the main outcome measure of RT performance in a moderately trained group. Total muscle soreness was reduced over the 72 h following CM treatment; however, both CK and lactate were unaffected immediately following exercise. This is the first study to date to test the effectiveness of CM using a GVT free-weight exercise protocol. Further trials on acute and chronic use of CM are warranted to confirm or deny its effectiveness as an ergogenic aid. Athletes and coaches should proceed with caution when deciding whether to utilize CM as part of a supplementation protocol; results of the present study and current literature are mixed and recommendation of CM as an anaerobic ergogenic aid is not warranted based on the present results, although we note with caution there may be a positive effect on muscle soreness. Finally, in light of our findings, future researchers should endeavor to carry out chemical analysis to ensure the validity of treatment dose.

Attachments

Vince

Super Moderator
I switched back to malate, hate the bitter taste, but it seems like it can get my hear racing, the only thing I've changed lately was that.
You could mix a little glycine with your malate, it gives it a sweet taste. I mix quarter teaspoon of glycine with my bone broth supplement, to sweeten it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me