Labs In - Input Welcome

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

Hello Everyone finally Got My Labs after 2 and half months On The T And and a month and three wk on Hcg! Here my Rults Not gonna put whole report so just certain things that are high please any input from anybody please write thank you Rocky FSH and LH LH 0.1 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01 FSH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01 Adult male reference interval is based on a population of healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old. Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103. Free Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S T4,Free(Direct) 1.22 ng/dL 0.82 - 1.77 01TSH 5.490 High uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodologyProlactin 15.7 High ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 1.0 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0 01 Triiodothyronine (T3) 103 ng/dL 71 - 180 01Vitamin B12 1619 High pg/mL 232 - 1245 01Estrogens, Total 87 pg/mL 40 - 115 02 Hepatic Function Panel (7) Protein, Total 7.1 g/dL 6.0 - 8.5 01 FSH and LH LH 0.1 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01 FSH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01 please any help there are thing to high here please advise and what should i do any help please plus my t is very low thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello Everyone finally Got My Labs after 2 and half months On The T And and a month and three wk on Hcg! Here my Rults Not gonna put whole report so just certain things that are high please any input from anybody please write thank you Rocky FSH and LH LH 0.1 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01 FSH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01 Adult male reference interval is based on a population of healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old. Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103. Free Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S T4,Free(Direct) 1.22 ng/dL 0.82 - 1.77 01TSH 5.490 High uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodologyProlactin 15.7 High ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 1.0 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0 01 Triiodothyronine (T3) 103 ng/dL 71 - 180 01Vitamin B12 1619 High pg/mL 232 - 1245 01Estrogens, Total 87 pg/mL 40 - 115 02 Hepatic Function Panel (7) Protein, Total 7.1 g/dL 6.0 - 8.5 01 FSH and LH LH 0.1 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01 FSH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01 please any help there are thing to high here please advise and what should i do any help please plus my t is very low thanks

Would have been easier if you posted your labs as reading references ranges with so much info bunched up is not easy on the eyes.

You did not need to have lh/fsh done as shutdown is expected on trt.

Now wonder you feel awful as your total t/free t are still really low and your e2 looks high but is it the right e2 test (sensitive assay) and what is your protocol (dose/frequency)?

You need to know your shbg as it will dictate your injection frequency.

Are you only injecting once weekly?

Your prolactin is high and will have negative effects on ones libido among other things.

Looks like you have hypothyroidism as your tsh is terribly high and having a dysfunctional thyroid will cause many negative effects.

No need to worry about the high b12 although if you are using a supplement you could lower your dose slightly.

In order for your protocol to be effective you need to know your shbg as it is critical!

Rockyo317

sorry about that everybody Yea I Realized that to bunched up try to put on here each thing redman and not likeing what im seeing! Whats the Shbg? maybe its on other part of report! Heres all the high stuff pleae no wonder why i feel like crap at times not alot of energy eyc please everybody out there not gonna being seeing my Endo for anther few months any input please please reach out thank you all

TSH 5.490 High uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01

hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodology

FSH and LH LH 0.1 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01 FSH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01

Prolactin 15.7 High ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01! Fee Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01

Vitamin B12 1619 High pg/mL 232 - 1245 01

Systemlord

You have hypothyroidism, TRT isn't expected to show good results at all as hypothyroidism slows down every cell in your body, weight gain is expected. Your doctor put you on TRT when you clearly have undiagnosed hypothyroidism, TRT will only work when the thyroid is optimal.

You're missing a lot of thyroid labs that might help explain why TSH is so high. Total estrogens is the wrong test, you need Estrogen sensitive LC/MS/MS method. There are a lot of red flags here, there's no need to run LH on TRT. No SHBG labs, look I doubt this doctor is going to be able to do much of anything for you.

There are just too many mistakes made that screams inexperience, there are few doctors who know how to do TRT well. You need a full thyroid panel checking Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3 and antibodies.

CoastWatcher

sorry about that everybody Yea I Realized that to bunched up try to put on here each thing redman and not likeing what im seeing! Whats the Shbg? maybe its on other part of report! Heres all the high stuff pleae no wonder why i feel like crap at times not alot of energy eyc please everybody out there not gonna being seeing my Endo for anther few months any input please please reach out thank you all

hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodology

FSH and LH LH 0.1 Low mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6 01 FSH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.5 - 12.4 01

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01! Fee Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01

As has been noted, a lot of blinking lights here that indicate you're not receiving quality care. I'll not repeat the comments that Madman and Systemlord offered, they covered the waterfront. I only want to stress that in failing to test you properly, your doctor revealed he's not on top of this game. You need better medical care. If you can go outside your insurance network you'll be able to achieve it. The posts focusing on your lab work have been broken out into a new thread. You'll draw more comments.

Ps here Estrogen levels thanks

Estrogens, Total 87 pg/mL 40 - 115 02

Im curious to your experience and time on the forum and you still can't figure out the correct Estradiol testing because we beat on that incessantly every day. And you're pulling LH and FSH which are a waste of money since you're on TRT. No SHBG labs...listen to Systemlord here. It's pretty impossible to help some one that isn't listening to what others are telling him. That transcends whatever your Dr is or isn't doing for you...so many red flags that I don't know where to start even try and sort this out.

Rockyo317

I was on trt for 2 and 1/2 years stopped this past September because of some health issues I started back on testosterone on February 15th then I started the HCG around mid-march so I've been on testosterone for a little over two and a half months in HCG a little over a month now after these labs what's wrong good that you see I only been on a half a more a wk I broke up in 7 days half of a half a ml twice a week also the HCG I started with 2:50 Ius and that's what I've been on since twice a week!! I never said on here what I was doing per week with the trt also I haven't done any remidex since they won so not sure what to do guys everybody's going to put some of your thoughts out there but please anything to help what ever I need to do hire what to lower just want to feel good and yes had lots of weigbt gain over 35 pds since end of January until now mid May I work out with lighter weights and higher reps and more sets!!! so not sure guys so please I want to feel good again please reach out to me thank you

Systemlord

Most of us are force to leave our insurance network and pay out of pocket for proper care, insurance is useless for TRT do to the fact that doctors don't learn anything about male hormones in medical school and residency. Those that do know how to do TRT well typically don't take insurance.

A lot of us use Defy Medical, an online service for those in areas where it's difficult to find quality care.

Rockyo317

Thank you for all your help what I just need to do is get tested for all the test that you wrote down I'm not sure what caused this I only been on trt for like I said two and a half months and adding HCG a little over a month ago and no Arimidex I mean I have a lot more on my blood test but it's nothing to do with this that you would need so I guess I have no problem with my Endo giving me a script for all those tests he's actually really good doctor so that's not the problem the ones I have the exact levels cuz I guess what I have here and I put on line is not good enough being on trt for only 2 and 1/2 months not sure what to do otherwise

Rockyo317

Here's to more of my report I didn't put on here
Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S

T4,Free(Direct)

1.22NORMAL

Reference*Range:*0.82-1.77*ng/dL

Triiodothyronine (T3)

Triiodothyronine (T3)

103NORMAL

Reference*Range:*71-180*ng/dL

Systemlord

The word normal is thrown around quite a bit by doctors bowing to the god of normal. Reverse T3 can block Free T3 from entering your cells and it wasn't even tested. Free T3 is the only active thyroid hormone, Free T4 (normal) converts into Free T3, except some do not convert well. I expect Reverse T3 and antibodies to be high and will explain high TSH.

https://www.restartmed.com/normal-thyroid-levels/

Rockyo317

Good morning Everybody and systemlord, I want to thank you guys for taking the time to help me out!! I already sent a email to my endo yesterday! Im getting them to fax a script to labcorp for me for the blood tests you guys said i needed hopefully they will let me know soon to go for lab work! Is there anything i can start doing to get this under control and to start feeling better Now Slowly? I just uppped my T injection to 3/4 Of A Ml broken up 2 times a wk with the 250ius of Hcg! I eat Well clean and work out 4 days a wk light weights and more!! But like i said i put lots of weight on since being on the trt again over 30 pds in the last 3 months! Also like i said i feel bloaded in the tummy the last month and more!! I just want to feel good in every way please reach out guys any input or advise thank youu Guys please chimm in!! You guys Rock thanks

Last edited:

Rockyo317

Hello Fellow Members Hope Your All well! I Received My Blood work back Today Finally For All Those Tests mentioned To Get Done Well Here They Are! Im Gonna Put up On here and if you can look over please when you can and see whats up with me or any one else on here that can help me out please! Also Below These 2 sheets I reposted Blood Tests Below From 3 Wks Ago! Please chimm in and help out start posting thanks :cool: 20180602_165210.jpg
20180602_170006.jpg

PS also here are the other Blood Labs I Had Done 3 wks Here They are Repost So You Guys See All Please help thank You

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, T4,Free(Direct)

1.22NORMAL
Reference*Range:0.82-1.77ng/dL

Triiodothyronine (T3)
103NORMAL
Reference*Range:71-180ng/dL

hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodolog

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching