Labs 3 months off TRT, surprising results. *New labs, 4 months off TRT*

Buy Lab Tests Online

StepbyStep

New Labs at post #9

I was diagnosed with Secondary Hypogonadism in August of 2017 with a 3mm pituitary tumor. The only symptom I had was ED, which I have struggled with since 18 years old, and am 27 now. Initial labs were done twice in 2017, and were as follows:

TT 280
FT 8.8
LH 3.0
FSH 3.0

Long story short I spent 14 months on various forms of TRT, including HCG monotherapy. The last 5 months of treatment was with Defy. Basically TRT made everything worse. It gave me fatigue, low libido, emotional flatness, dry red eyes, and my ED got much worse. So I decided to get off of TRT and go back to baseline to pull some labs and start over. After my final shot of Testosterone, I did HCG for two weeks, then a couple of weeks of Clomid 12.5mg EOD. I've been off of everything for around 8 weeks now. Overall I feel much better, no fatigue, mentally feel good, ED has improved along with libido.

The problem is, I cannot make sense of these results. I haven't taken clomid roughly 8 weeks now, and didn't take that much to start with. DHEA-S is high, it always has been and I have never supplemented it. Any advice or feedback is welcome
1.png
2.png
3.png

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

StepbyStep

Bump, curious to know if anyone has an opinion. Is it possible for the little bit of Clomid I took two months ago to keep my LH that elevated?

StepbyStep

It's a little odd, but you could have just caught a pulse. LH is a cheap test: maybe a recheck is in order.
View attachment 7117
Thank you, I didn't realize that the pulses varied so much, or that my pituitary was capable of making that much LH on its own. Seems strange that my current natural Test levels are 200 points higher than pre TRT.

I've been taking magnesium, zinc, boron and phosphatidylserine to try and lower my cortisol and promote my natural testosterone production as much as possible. Perhaps it's working, I'll have to retest in a month or so when I get time.

Vince

Super Moderator
They're not the best labs for 27 year old man. The main thing is you're feeling better. How did you feel a low dose clomid?

StepbyStep

Well it appears that the restart was a success, to a certain degree. Nearly 4 months since I quit TRT, and 3 months since I did a little bit of Clomid and my pituitary seems to be pumping out LH and FSH well, but my testicles are only doing so much. They do seem a little smaller than they were before TRT still. Although 460 TT is not ideal, I do feel good overall and I feel that there may be room for further improvement. I've really been struggling to get more than 5-6 hours of sleep a night.

My only complaints right now are my continued problem with ED, which is nothing new, and my body composition is obviously becoming worse at 1/3 the TT levels that I was at when on TRT. I'm thinking of giving scrotal cream a try, I have an appointment next week with Dr. Saya. If I can't make that work, I'll do a month of high dose HCG to try to get my leydig cells up to 100%, and get off TRT for good.

Overall though, I'm pleased to see that my LH, FSH, and Testosterone levels are better than they were prior to TRT. I really didn't expect that, but I did find literature on cases in which secondary hypogonadism was reversed after HRT was commenced and then ceased.

1 (2).png

2 (2).png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale